Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm.
This hits da spot.
IMG_20180504_011221.jpg
IMG_20180504_011215.jpg

Beautiful bondage my man. Seeing your art makes me want to train a new beast. Have not really been doing too much lately.

Challenge accepted. Lol. I shall train the bajeebus out of my 2 new babies in the school daze guide.

I told @Rebel We need a bondage badge.
And a 50 shades of green was proposed as a title for it .I may have to bark up that tree again and see what I can shake out

I'll see what I can do... Technically I'm not supposed to be making new badges... But if you get me an image *cough cough* ....

@Rebel pssst, hey.... I hear you're the badgemaster,:worship:
If I'm not mistaken I should have a couple comin'. :yay: I hope I posted this in the right place.
EDIT: eP's live intro
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/from-michiganja-with-growers-love.63718/#post-1690598 (Speaking of Michiganja, is that considered far north? just thought I'd check while I'm at it.)
Coconut (running amended coco)
New to AFN- Treat with Care
Live Stoner DJ

Sure thing! I'll get you sorted!

Hey Bushy!! How are you this morning/evening ?

:pass:
It's almost midnight here. I'm doing pretty well. The family is packing their final stuff to leave later today and will be gone a few days so I'll be partaking in getting extra stoned. Plus my 4 babies are above coco with shells popped off. Now just waiting on them to stand tall.

I'll see what I can do... Technically I'm not supposed to be making new badges... But if you get me an image *cough cough* ....

@Rebel ...........................................................................................................................my Office.................Now..........:naughtystep:

It's almost midnight here. I'm doing pretty well. The family is packing their final stuff to leave later today and will be gone a few days so I'll be partaking in getting extra stoned. Plus my 4 babies are above coco with shells popped off. Now just waiting on them to stand tall.

Oh [HASHTAG]#bushy[/HASHTAG] :bighug:a few days of me..me..me..time...Lucky you...:pighug:

I'll get the penguin to cook some extra cookies and leave more [HASHTAG]#scoobysnacks[/HASHTAG] in the staff room...:pop:...take away menu is under the microwave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back