Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost midnight here. I'm doing pretty well. The family is packing their final stuff to leave later today and will be gone a few days so I'll be partaking in getting extra stoned. Plus my 4 babies are above coco with shells popped off. Now just waiting on them to stand tall.

I hear ya . Pushing 3am here... I hope you enjoy your quiet time!!

You know all the drama with my grows :rofl:

@Rebel ...........................................................................................................................my Office.................Now..........:naughtystep:

Uh oh... @Ash-a-Ton ... I'm busted! Looks like I'm on the naughty step!

Sorry Ash... Can't lose my badge privs... Don't wanna be busted down!!

Sorry Aunty... Didn't mean any harm! :hangs head in shame:

Morning ma!
How is @Mossy Today

Morning #Ash-a-Son :bighug:...nice looking bowl full..I appreciate all the staff keeping their levels up while working..:bravo: [HASHTAG]#high team[/HASHTAG] gotta be High...:hookah:

I hear your Lady was kicking Butt in the Solo Cup comp...?...............:watering:..seems to run in the Family...wish it would rub off on me.....:biggrin:

Oh [HASHTAG]#bushy[/HASHTAG] :bighug:a few days of me..me..me..time...Lucky you...:pighug:

I'll get the penguin to cook some extra cookies and leave more [HASHTAG]#scoobysnacks[/HASHTAG] in the staff room...:pop:...take away menu is under the microwave...
Sometimes I need the break away. Might try to get out to the lake for some trout fishing. Then I'll be chopping the HBSS as it's just on stall mode and not going to amount to much then fluff.

He guy! Friday arvo here! :friday:

:pass:

Full stoner moment! Got home smoked 2 spliffs of grandaddy purp... Did usual chores, lol then poured a wine and made up nutes for my little dragon!

Short story shorterer I fed my dragon vino! :face: wtf?

Question

does anyone here.....Mod or otherwise have contact with HIgh Times?

I need to have a conversation with someone about something brilliant i am doing and i dont know who to turn to...............we are talking a world first project here, i have emailed them but i am impatient for a response

@Mossy .....any ideas?

He guy! Friday arvo here! :friday:

:pass:

Full stoner moment! Got home smoked 2 spliffs of grandaddy purp... Did usual chores, lol then poured a wine and made up nutes for my little dragon!

Short story shorterer I fed my dragon vino! :face: wtf?
mary-jane-810x540.jpg

Question

does anyone here.....Mod or otherwise have contact with HIgh Times?

I need to have a conversation with someone about something brilliant i am doing and i dont know who to turn to...............we are talking a world first project here, i have emailed them but i am impatient for a response

@Mossy .....any ideas?
Well what is it lol do tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back