Status
Not open for further replies.
baseballbat.jpg

Haha no....it will taste way worse....but the effect power will amaze you. 4 grams would last you what 4 days maybe? 4 grams made int Green Dragon will give you 10(if you are a maniac like me) to 30(if you are lightweight) stones that will last 6-8 hours.

what kind of dose are you recommending?... 5ml per dosing?... I guess I need directed to link on how to make etc..I have about 2 lbs of trim mix of popcorn, fluff and sugar leaf trim.

what kind of dose are you recommending?... 5ml per dosing?... I guess I need directed to link on how to make etc..I have about 2 lbs of trim mix of popcorn, fluff and sugar leaf trim.

3.5ml will send most into the outer atmosphsere(including me on many/most varieties). Only taken 4 ml a few times. 5+ could (not could....it would) get out of control, and i would advise against 5ml until you have started with 2 and increased to 3.5ml.

I think with anything like this there are a lot of factors... perhaps most important is the potency of what you are working with... Hard to really pin it down, I'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back