Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cannot believe how dense and strong these premature nugs are. None of them even close to being done... yet here I am in pretty good shape. I have 3 more of these beans, so will probably alternate between them and GG4 for the next 7 grows. Get them figured out then try something else.

Given my assault on the speed buds plant, i expect maybe 2 ounces dry if I can hold of on claiming another branch along the way. The GG4 will be two weeks along tomorrow, and so far it's looking like it's gonna do well.

No pics tonight. I am hurtin' too much to really dig in with a camera right now. Maybe tomorrow.

Sweet!! Love solid density!!
Amen brother. Trying not kill her before she's done.. The main cola looks like it has potential, all of them do, really. Just it looks like at least three more weeks, easy.

Three weeks if she's gonna produce any significant weight, anyway.

Amen brother. Trying not kill her before she's done.. The main cola looks like it has potential, all of them do, really. Just it looks like at least three more weeks, easy.

Three weeks if she's gonna produce any significant weight, anyway.

Yeah thats right man....at a certain point in the grow, i stop trying to chase down deficiencies, and let nature take its course. As long as the plant is getting enough to fill in serious flower, who cares if some deficiencies start up late stage.

Yeah thats right man....at a certain point in the grow, i stop trying to chase down deficiencies, and let nature take its course. As long as the plant is getting enough to fill in serious flower, who cares if some deficiencies start up late stage.
I hear ya.. And I take the same approach.. There's a point where you aren't going to be able to adequately compensate for jack shit... Just let her go at that point.. In this case, however, I have to hold off on taking all her branches off to keep the meds flowing before she's finished... Things have taken a bit of a turn, and a relaxed approach to medication isn't an option right now. Shit happens, i guess.

There's a point where you aren't going to be able to adequately compensate for jack shit... Just let her go at that point.

If you try thats the point where you will often over compensate, while trying to heal damage that cannot be undone!! Its early deficiencies that will totally screw your plants production, and those are the ones that need to be fixed at a rapid pace.

31928667_1466382866799022_2020456137635135488_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back