Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case, however, I have to hold off on taking all her branches off to keep the meds flowing before she's finished... Things have taken a bit of a turn, and a relaxed approach to medication isn't an option right now. Shit happens, i guess.

You have got to do, what you have to do bud!! Take branches from the bottom up to maximize what you get! Got tincture booze available? Take a 4 gram branch and make a batch green dragon.....it will take you farrrrr further than toking.

You have got to do, what you have to do bud!! Take branches from the bottom up to maximize what you get! Got tincture booze available? Take a 4 gram branch and make a batch green dragon.....it will take you farrrrr further than toking.
I know you're right. Will probably taste better, too :cheers:

Christ, what a loss..

I know you're right. Will probably taste better, too :cheers:

Haha no....it will taste way worse....but the effect power will amaze you. 4 grams would last you what 4 days maybe? 4 grams made int Green Dragon will give you 10(if you are a maniac like me) to 30(if you are lightweight) stones that will last 6-8 hours.

Haha no....it will taste way worse....but the effect power will amaze you. 4 grams would last you what 4 days maybe? 4 grams made int Green Dragon will give you 10(if you are a maniac like me) to 30(if you are lightweight) stones that will last 6-8 hours.
So 10 it is... :crying:

spock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back