Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game.
:hookah:
Well, that was an interesting half......IMHO, I refed soccer for 10 years....I would have disallowed the Spanish goal....you can't give a defender a forearm smash across the throat to get free, even at that level. Sure didn't expect DeGea to boot that shot, tho'.

Imo that's a tuff debate, as I'm a recovering test probe from opiates, years back I was prescribed to opiates then it became a addiction and now after 7 years of being on another prescribed drug to get off opiates all they did was give me another type of them, now 7 yrs in to these dang things they have yet to stop anything, they literally traded on opiate in for another that was stronger and was supposed to be able to quite all opiates after a year of these and it's 7-8 yrs later still have to take them, just now in last 3 months they are pushing cbd hard on me to get off the crap they gave me in the first place to get off the crap they gave me before. If this makes sense.
I spent years dealing with alcohol induced depression without knowing it was the alcohol. I drink 1 glass of wine now and then, but nothing more. Alcohol is worse than opiates my friend!

Well, that was an interesting half......IMHO, I refed soccer for 10 years....I would have disallowed the Spanish goal....you can't give a defender a forearm smash across the throat to get free, even at that level. Sure didn't expect DeGea to boot that shot, tho'.
I thought it was goal.
Great game I made £100 on halftime 2-1 bought£2 at 55 to 1 sold back some. I bet on betfair its a trading platform.
2-3 more money coming got halftime full time :pimp:

Day is over in two hours... waiting to try a full dose of the new tincture. Been resisting the urge to toke all day..

Sure did wind up with a lot of it... Took some last night, but I was already toking when I took it. Hope it's as strong as it seemed to be last night.

I thought it was goal.
Great game I made £100 on halftime 2-1 bought£2 at 55 to 1 sold back some. I bet on betfair its a trading platform.
2-3 more money coming got halftime full time :pimp:
What a game! Probably the best thing considering how hard both teams played.......did you see the spin and swerve on Nacho's goal for Spain and, Rinaldo's free kick? Love him or hate him, the boy can play!!

What a game! Probably the best thing considering how hard both teams played.......did you see the spin and swerve on Nacho's goal for Spain and, Rinaldo's free kick? Love him or hate him, the boy can play!!
Amazing game and great goals. Nacho's goal man.
Hat-trick on the first game. :worship::worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back