Status
Not open for further replies.
There be week old mackerel pate, fetid flounder and manky anchovies that have been sitting in the sun a good long while (poooooh they are minging but they are just the way you like them)!

Yeah...every time the staff room door open and I smell that fetid smell I Think..Oh...he is back.....:shrug:....but it is just his bait box...

Mmmm that looks good!
Is that chinese roasted pork lion and donner kebab canapes?
I'm not allowed white rice but everything else would go down nicely with a nice cold beer!

battered pork loin..you can't see the batter for the sweet & sour....

Bacon ribs...

and doner canapes...we can't have the wrap..so you get it in a little jem leaf instead...:nono:

@arty zan ...did you catch the Hairy Bikers in Hong Kong at the weekend...?

They said they wanted to taste authentic chinese food..to see the difference to UK chinese take away.....Hooked straight away...

So they go to this flat..with granny cooking food ...tiny woman in tiny kitchen...same height as hubbys mother..

she's cooking 5 seperate dishes...bang bang through the wok they go..then Dave says ah..next dish sweet & sour..I've always wanted to taste an authentic chinese sweet and sour..

Me Too....so I swung round to watch how she did it....

batton carrots... check..hiss hiss..bang bang..

chopped pineapple..check...hiss hiss..bang bang..

green peppers..check..hiss his..bang bang....:chef:..

then she up ended a full bottle of tomato sauce/ketchup in...and that was it...:crying:....I was so totally under whelmed.

Yeah...every time the staff room door open and I smell that fetid smell I Think..Oh...he is back.....:shrug:....but it is just his bait box...

battered pork loin..you can't see the batter for the sweet & sour....

Bacon ribs...

and doner canapes...we can't have the wrap..so you get it in a little jem leaf instead...:nono:

@arty zan ...did you catch the Hairy Bikers in Hong Kong at the weekend...?

They said they wanted to taste authentic chinese food..to see the difference to UK chinese take away.....Hooked straight away...

So they go to this flat..with granny cooking food ...tiny woman in tiny kitchen...same height as hubbys mother..

she's cooking 5 seperate dishes...bang bang through the wok they go..then Dave says ah..next dish sweet & sour..I've always wanted to taste an authentic chinese sweet and sour..

Me Too....so I swung round to watch how she did it....

batton carrots... check..hiss hiss..bang bang..

chopped pineapple..check...hiss hiss..bang bang..

green peppers..check..hiss his..bang bang....:chef:..

then she up ended a full bottle of tomato sauce/ketchup in...and that was it...:crying:....I was so totally under whelmed.

The wonders of the WOK

upload_2018-10-16_12-4-7.png

Good afternoon everyone.

I received my Mars Pro ll Epistar 120 today :cooldance:and here are some sneak previews while:woohoo::woohoo: I put it up in my tent IMMEDIATELY!! :frog:

Attachments

• Mars pic.JPG
    Mars pic.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 56
So true!! That be right me hearties and no mistake!
If ye be reading this you swarthy penguin, time to get yer bum out of your sling and come and have some fishy fun with us!
There be week old mackerel pate, fetid flounder and manky anchovies that have been sitting in the sun a good long while (poooooh they are minging but they are just the way you like them)!

However it is that time of year again where the nights are drawing in and the nights are cold and I am feeling like having some fun, maybe it is time to let our hair down again and have a hootenannny of sorts?
Only just over two week until "all hallows eve" and then it is almost non-stop holidays until after the new year, so best be grabbing your party togs because we all know how much AFN likes to party!:headbang:

It is about that time we all started looking for our halloween avatar pics.

100 rep points to all AFN members who change their avatar today to a "scary carved pumpkin face" you have until I come online tomorrow! That gives you at least 12 hours to get it done!

halloween-pumpkin-animated-gif10-source_575.gif
SneakyJollyIrukandjijellyfish-small.gif
giphy.gif
SneakyJollyIrukandjijellyfish-small.gif
halloween-pumpkin-animated-gif10-source_575.gif

DONE!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back