Status
Not open for further replies.
Plants at day 20 Little ones at day 5 (4 inch pots, and photos)

Attachments

• IMG_20180720_221912.jpg
    IMG_20180720_221912.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20180720_221924.jpg
    IMG_20180720_221924.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 23
If you have a history of dental issues (like I do) you quickly come to realize that the infection is the singular source of the prolonged pain. Fix that, and all is much better. Been stockpiling various antibiotics for a while anyway, with an emphasis on the amox and real-deal penni. They keep in storage a lot longer than you might think. So a few large doses over a few days as I work the offensive bit out does wonders.

Currently 158/84

Being stoned might be influencing that

That's right on the borderline of what most docs consider treating........it used to be lower but numerous studies showed that intervening at that point did not improve outcomes any more than doing nothing. You might want to consider cutting back on salt in your diet, losing weight and exercising more.....you may be able to avoid any medication. If your BP stays over the 150/90 range, your doc will probably want to treat. Oh, if you check your BP machine, check it against a manual cuff and stethoscope reading. Those machines in hospitals and offices are used and abused so much that their accuracy can sometimes be off a good deal.

I wouldn't bother with a dome, cuttings are already up and running, just need to get Dem roots started again :thumbsup:

Venting of your chamber to the atmosphere should be plenty of extra moisture in the air and you don't want mould issues so fiddled with airflow and extraction until you get a good base range.

Goodluck and ta for the rep

f6

I wouldn't bother with a dome, cuttings are already up and running, just need to get Dem roots started again :thumbsup:

Venting of your chamber to the atmosphere should be plenty of extra moisture in the air and you don't want mould issues so fiddled with airflow and extraction until you get a good base range.

Goodluck and ta for the rep

f6
That's what I thought, just wanted some outside assurance:cheers::chef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back