Status
Not open for further replies.
Plants at day 20 Little ones at day 5 (4 inch pots, and photos)

Looking mighty healthy!

That's right on the borderline of what most docs consider treating........it used to be lower but numerous studies showed that intervening at that point did not improve outcomes any more than doing nothing. You might want to consider cutting back on salt in your diet, losing weight and exercising more.....you may be able to avoid any medication. If your BP stays over the 150/90 range, your doc will probably want to treat. Oh, if you check your BP machine, check it against a manual cuff and stethoscope reading. Those machines in hospitals and offices are used and abused so much that their accuracy can sometimes be off a good deal.

I clearly have a condition that needs to be managed. Probably should have mentioned that I have been hospitalized with systolic pressure over 200 a few times. Same with some mornings just getting out of bed. The encouragement comes from seeing that it is not that high all the time. Seems to settle out quite a bit as the morning progresses. It is still an uncomfortable truth, but not as terrifying. It will still require some pharmacological goodness until I can get things like what you mention under better control.

Guys, I'm heading out.......been another long day and I'm feeling it. Talk tomorrow.......Good night to all and take care!

Looking mighty healthy!

I clearly have a condition that needs to be managed. Probably should have mentioned that I have been hospitalized with systolic pressure over 200 a few times. Same with some mornings just getting out of bed. The encouragement comes from seeing that it is not that high all the time. Seems to settle out quite a bit as the morning progresses. It is still an uncomfortable truth, but not as terrifying. It will still require some pharmacological goodness until I can get things like what you mention under better control.

that do make a difference!!! The newer BP drugs are pretty good with few side effects......I have been taking three for the last few years and my BP stays in the 120-130/70-80 range. Good night, dude! We can talk more tomorrow!

Looking mighty healthy!

Thanks Mike take some new photos of that cheese please, also my bp was running at 140-160 over 70-90. I have been on 10 mg of lisinopril 12.5 hctz combo for 2 years and blood pressure is always great now and I use a lot of salt in my cooking

that do make a difference!!! The newer BP drugs are pretty good with few side effects......I have been taking three for the last few years and my BP stays in the 120-130/70-80 range. Good night, dude! We can talk more tomorrow!
Good night bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back