Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a history of dental issues (like I do) you quickly come to realize that the infection is the singular source of the prolonged pain. Fix that, and all is much better. Been stockpiling various antibiotics for a while anyway, with an emphasis on the amox and real-deal penni. They keep in storage a lot longer than you might think. So a few large doses over a few days as I work the offensive bit out does wonders.

Currently 158/84

Being stoned might be influencing that

Have you tried prebiotics and probiotics like these (the pre feeds the pro):

Amazon product

Amazon product

I know they are a bit expensive, but a lot of people don't realize that a huge amount of humans health issues stem from unhealthy gut bacteria and biotics. It's amazing what getting balance back in your stomach can do for overall health. Especially to help out after large doses of antibiotics that kill off large amounts of the good stuff too. Anyhow, I just saw the antibiotic comment and it made me think.

Last edited:
I use straight ph water with super thrive and voodoo juice. I get roots in 7-12 days under 70w of led bulbs in my veg tent
Awesome I will try 1(10 clones) with plain phed water and 1 (10 clones with Sup t) I have separate clone closet with 2 2ft by2ft 35 watt t 8s

Guys, I'm heading out.......been another long day and I'm feeling it. Talk tomorrow.......Good night to all and take care!

that do make a difference!!! The newer BP drugs are pretty good with few side effects......I have been taking three for the last few years and my BP stays in the 120-130/70-80 range. Good night, dude! We can talk more tomorrow!

Take care man.

Thanks Mike take some new photos of that cheese please, also my bp was running at 140-160 over 70-90. I have been on 10 mg of lisinopril 12.5 hctz combo for 2 years and blood pressure is always great now and I use a lot of salt in my cooking

Lisinopril is the one I used to be on too. Probably will go back to it.

Also, some fresh cheese:

20180720_230730.jpg

20180720_230835.jpg

20180720_230827.jpg

20180720_230752.jpg

20180720_230746.jpg

20180720_230742.jpg

20180720_230735.jpg

Z
Awesome I will try 1(10 clones) with plain phed water and 1 (10 clones with Sup t) I have separate clone closet with 2 2ft by2ft 35 watt t 8s
I've had success with plain phed and un PhD water with no nutes, they tend to get hungry as it starts to nub up before shooting roots, just keep an eye on them and add in a bit of npk if they ask for it

Have you tried prebiotics and probiotics like these (the pre feeds the pro):

Amazon product

Amazon product

I know they are a bit expensive, but a lot of people don't realize that a huge amount of humans health issues stem from unhealthy gut bacteria and biotics. It's amazing what getting balance back in your stomach can do for overall health. Especially to help out after large doses of antibiotics that kill off large amounts of the good stuff too. Anyhow, I just saw the antibiotic comment and it made me think.

Repopulating good bacteria is very important. Could not agree more. After the battle, rebuild the army,

Z

I've had success with plain phed and un PhD water with no nutes, they tend to get hungry as it starts to nub up before shooting roots, just keep an eye on them and add in a bit of npk if they ask for it

Not for nothing, but if you aren't adding nutes, and adding distilled water, pH is irrelevant (to a point). There's nothing for the roots to take up besides water, which will get taken in one molecule at a time.

Not for nothing, but if you aren't adding nutes, and adding distilled water, pH is irrelevant (to a point). There's nothing for the roots to take up besides water, which will get taken in one molecule at a time.
I'm a lazy stoner bro, I so simple lol. Straight tap water from the faucet to the res, I've even had success with no phing, it's just a matter of watching the plant and attending to what its asking for. It's more simple than it sounds bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back