Status
Not open for further replies.
Not it fridge/freezer. Mine are in a fireproof lock box stored in a dark corner.
At room temp bro I always stored in a metal box in my crisper. I have had great success for years but for some reason out of 28 beans I lost ten IAM just curious at the shitty rate of newer genetics. Maybe I will store in the basement.

I would not be the slightest bit surprised if freezing seeds killed them.
I store mine in the crisper where you keep your lettuce it got turned up by mistake by my 3 year old grand daughter it is always by mistake they got hit with some cold temps but I did get 17 to come through it was just I lost 10. I was just curious if anyone froze there beans. But probably right it would kill them.

I store mine in the crisper where you keep your lettuce it got turned up by mistake by my 3 year grand daughter it is always by mistake they got hit with some cold temps but I did get 17 to come through it was just I lost 10. I was just curious if anyone froze there beans. But probably right it would kill them.

I currently have mine in a pencil case in a storage tub but previously used to keep in little sealed tub in the butter area in fridge. You can freeze them.

f6

I just hope my next round improves I cannot handle the stress I might need to see a Pot doctor that helps with tramatic seed geminating stress syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back