Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some shitty germination rates last round. I did everything the same as usual. Does anyone store in the freezer? Just curious I store in my crisper in the fridge.
I would not be the slightest bit surprised if freezing seeds killed them.

Howdy! How goes the grow?

What struck me is the very small change in saturation from the suggested best temps and those higher.

The difference in those temperature range is quite small. I am not saying that it isn't crossing some established threshold, but if there is one I don't know it.
It's just chugging along, I've started to do some leaf tucking, clothespin LST to try and open up couple of the bushy ones. Will get new update pics on Monday and try my hand at some leaf finger removal to open up more light to some lower sites. Then hopefully they will start stretching more.

I had some shitty germination rates last round. I did everything the same as usual. Does anyone store in the freezer? Just curious I store in my crisper in the fridge.

I store mine in a fluctuating and an often hot climate...nowhere near proper storing conditions, but somehow i never have germ issues. :shrug:

Howdy! How goes the grow?

What struck me is the very small change in saturation from the suggested best temps and those higher.

The difference in those temperature range is quite small. I am not saying that it isn't crossing some established threshold, but if there is one I don't know it.

Maybe despite the change in saturation the issue is bacteria and algae?

Not it fridge/freezer. Mine are in a fireproof lock box stored in a dark corner.

It's just chugging along, I've started to do some leaf tucking, clothespin LST to try and open up couple of the bushy ones. Will get new update pics on Monday and try my hand at some leaf finger removal to open up more light to some lower sites. Then hopefully they will start stretching more.

My strawberry nuggets has just started getting serious about stretch. Looking forward to that one!

Maybe despite the change in saturation the issue is bacteria and algae?

That makes sense to me. Just odd that it's framed as an oxygen issue.

Fair enough. I guess it makes a lot of sense - how else would they survive the winter?

fallingrocket.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back