Status
Not open for further replies.
I know arty, was joking! Me love the Mongolian lotus, have one spectacular as Whatsapp avatar, but can't download it off my phone an upload here?
View attachment 949469
View attachment 949470
View attachment 949471
View attachment 949474

I can tell u a story: my father was from the tribe of the kalmyks who where choosed to be the life guards of legendary Djengis Khan and my mother is from the east south southern tirol alps above 2000 meters living, so very strong genes and all my cousins got failed by heavy bodily harms and also jailed, but me free of it, because i learned at my 4 years military time serving my nation to control my heat, but i can still feel the wild genes in me, funny heh?:pass:
I knew that face in your avatar looked familiar... it's Tong Yabghu Qaghan isn't it?

Nice to see the site up and running smooth , great job to all the people behind the curtain.

A little update on a Fastbuds LSD25. Day35ish. I wish I would have done a journal on her. I have really like how she has grown so far, she loves being tied up and told what to do. I have super cropped all the branches that have reach the outer lip of the pot, and forced them to grow back up straight. In person she looks like a Rack of lamb crown roast. Shes starting to show her dark colors and putting on weight already . Being feed Megacrop and Sweet candy from the boys and girls @Greenleaf Nutrients . Shes in a 2x4x5 tent with 3 Autocobs from ..you guessed it... @BigSm0 !

DSC_1563.jpg
P1010018-7.jpg
P1010021-7.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back