Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we finally get those what ya macall it thingies man we are good to go now. :bighug:

I love it when you talk all technical :biggrin:

Evening folks ,,,,,

I've had to read Two days of really intense techie talk....from a Team of 4 of them.....and That is as much as I understood.....:biggrin:

Oh to be a [HASHTAG]#technosaurus[/HASHTAG] ............:dragon2:

Thsnks brother arty, but what is it? Mongolian war horse?
giphy-5.gif

downloadfile-5.jpg

:crying:
Ive smoked to much today!

Thsnks brother arty, but what is it? Mongolian war horse?
View attachment 949452
View attachment 949453
:crying:
Ive smoked to much today!
@TheMongol
State Emblem of Mongolia

Details
Armiger
Mongolia
Adopted 25 March 1992
Escutcheon The outer rim features a tumen nasan, symbolizing eternity, surrounding a circular blue field, symbolizing the sky. On the centre of the field is a combination of the Soyombo symbol and the wind horse (treasured steed), symbolizing Mongolia's independence, sovereignty, and spirit. Sun, moon and fire symbols derived from Xiongnu. Above the field is a Cintamani (Чандмань), representing the Buddhist Three Jewels, which in Mongolian folklore grants wishes. Below the central emblem is a green mountain range, with the Wheel of Dharma (Хүрд) at the center. On the bottom of the mountain range and wheel is a khadag (Хадаг), a ceremonial scarf.
The State Emblem of Mongolia:headbang:

Last edited:
@TheMongol
State Emblem of Mongolia

Details
Armiger
Mongolia
Adopted 25 March 1992
Escutcheon The outer rim features a tumen nasan, symbolizing eternity, surrounding a circular blue field, symbolizing the sky. On the centre of the field is a combination of the Soyombo symbol and the wind horse (treasured steed), symbolizing Mongolia's independence, sovereignty, and spirit. Sun, moon and fire symbols derived from Xiongnu. Above the field is a Cintamani (Чандмань), representing the Buddhist Three Jewels, which in Mongolian folklore grants wishes. Below the central emblem is a green mountain range, with the Wheel of Dharma (Хүрд) at the center. On the bottom of the mountain range and wheel is a khadag (Хадаг), a ceremonial scarf.
The State Emblem of Mongolia:headbang:

I know arty, was joking! Me love the Mongolian lotus, have one spectacular as Whatsapp avatar, but can't download it off my phone an upload here?
Blue_Lotus_Madhobpur_Lake_Srimongol_Sylhet_Bangladesh_2.JPG

images.jpg

images-1.jpg

13446549219c780472ac6869170fde1c.jpg

I can tell u a story: my father was from the tribe of the kalmyks who where choosed to be the life guards of legendary Djengis Khan and my mother is from the east south southern tirol alps above 2000 meters living, so very strong genes and all my cousins got failed by heavy bodily harms and also jailed, but me free of it, because i learned at my 4 years military time serving my nation to control my heat, but i can still feel the wild genes in me, funny heh?:pass:

I know arty, was joking! Me love the Mongolian lotus, have one spectacular as Whatsapp avatar, but can't download it off my phone an upload here?
View attachment 949469
View attachment 949470
View attachment 949471
View attachment 949474

I can tell u a story: my father was from the tribe of the kalmyks who where choosed to be the life guards of legendary Djengis Khan and my mother is from the east south southern tirol alps above 2000 meters living, so very strong genes and all my cousins got failed by heavy bodily harms and also jailed, but me free of it, because i learned at my 4 years military time serving my nation to control my heat, but i can still feel the wild genes in me, funny heh?:pass:
upload_2018-9-12_20-55-58.jpeg
Good to know you have tamed the wildness but that does not mean the wildness is gone, it is just controlled!
The healing herb, helps us stay centered and follow a path of contemplative meditation, rather than impulsive rash action, that leads to distraction and destruction.
You do a great job in the forums and long may it be so!:headbang::thumbsup::smoking:

Man, what will it be 1 kilo or 2 kilo?
Nah my cab aint that big and I grow a dwarfing style I have been working on over the years.
My best in this cab is 14Oz so if I got and elbow (1 LB) I'd be happy with that.
I am constantly experimenting and trying to tweak my style, so who knows what is possible, I may even surprise myself!
I usually use 8.5 Liter pots and I can get six plants in there if I keep them in check!
Four plants in 8.5 Liter pots is Ideal if I want to let them get bigger, with topping and HST.
The Trippy gorillas were dwarfed (Stretch was stopped) so they stay short, they are wider than they are tall.
They are in 18 Liter pots as an experiment. As I said they were dwarfed (transplant from small pot to bigger pot at first sign of sex (first Preflowers) into the final pot.
There are also other methods I employ to keep stretch from happening, I have written about it quite often in the forums , so I wont go into it now but If you want to know I will tell you!
There are 4 Trippy gorrila autos in the cab in 18 Liter pots and to be honest 3 x 18 Liter pots would have been better allowing me to fill the space with more light to the lower bud sites. 4 plants in there in those pots is too much of a squeeze, as I said I was experimenting and now I know the out come!
It is still going to be a nice harvest and I am looking forward to it very much!
I have gone through the summer without any weed but good hash has been available so it isn't all bad!
Once theis grow is over, I will be using the smaller pots again, as I want to grow two plants each of, Citrus Noir Auto, Spirit Walker Auto and Rainbow Stone Auto all strains from the Autoflower Portal gift shop! they have some great genetics!
cn-5.jpg

Citrus Noir

spiritwalker-4-1067x800.jpg

A Nug of Spiritwalker grown by 912 greenskell and named by me!

rainbow-stone-3-789x800.jpg
Rainbow Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back