Status
Not open for further replies.
since I'm a jungle river prime member, I have free access to thousands of movies and TV episodes........what do I need to hook my laptop to my TV so I can watch them on a big screen? Thx!
Someones probably already answered but if you have a hdmi or svideo output on your laptop you just need the cables that attach to your laptop and plug into the hdmi port of the tv.

So far so good. In pain but manageable for 3 days after surgery. I hope the fix works time will tell how much I’ll actually get back. Not sure if I’ll be able to slam dunk a ball again but being able to go for a walk or a hike with my family would be nice after being stuck on my couch for the past year and a change. Even get in the yard and play catch with my kids. Anything other then being stuck on my couch laying down. Thanks for the vibes my man they all help.

I know how you feel, man! Between osteoarthritis and my cardiac problems, I haven't been able to do jack for several years. I would give a lot to be able to go to concerts, go fishing, walk my dog for a distance longer than 100-200 yds! It gets really boring doing nothing much. I'm hoping that they get this heart problem figured out.....I can deal with the arthritis pain......Hang in there.....sounds like you've got a reasonable chance of regaining at least some of your physical activity. Pulling for you!!

Someones probably already answered but if you have a hdmi or svideo output on your laptop you just need the cables that attach to your laptop and plug into the hdmi port of the tv.

Thanks, dude! Cable is on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back