Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received an announcement from Seedsman are they kidding .Your order is expected to arrive between Tuesday 24th of July 2018 and Tuesday 21st of August 2018 . Is this the best they can do ?? guess we'll be dropping them from the preferred list this is insane service plus it took 2 weeks just to process my order . Waste of time I can get seeds from Mephisto in a week .!!!

I just received an announcement from Seedsman are they kidding .Your order is expected to arrive between Tuesday 24th of July 2018 and Tuesday 21st of August 2018 . Is this the best they can do ?? guess we'll be dropping them from the preferred list this is insane service plus it took 2 weeks just to process my order . Waste of time I can get seeds from Mephisto in a week .!!!
That's a crazy bad time window!!

Hello everyone,I'm now back but I have a lot to catch up on in here. My body isn't nowhere near what I thought I could handle being away from home, plus I got the flu or something. So I'm sicker then a dog. Was nice to see a camp neighbor that was also a medical patient so got to talk about a few things.

These guys are from my home town in Virginia..........somebody said they wanted to hear some blue grass Dead.......enjoy!

Hello everyone,I'm now back but I have a lot to catch up on in here. My body isn't nowhere near what I thought I could handle being away from home, plus I got the flu or something. So I'm sicker then a dog. Was nice to see a camp neighbor that was also a medical patient so got to talk about a few things.

Hey bushy! glad you're back, but sorry you're sick........flu like stuff in the summer really sucks!

Well folks going in for a pretty decent surgery tomorrow could use all the prayers and positive vibes I can get. Feeling good and positive about it already but I believe in the power of positive vibes and prayer in numbers. Thanks and keep on growin on.
:vibes::vibes: hope everything went well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back