Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,I'm now back but I have a lot to catch up on in here. My body isn't nowhere near what I thought I could handle being away from home, plus I got the flu or something. So I'm sicker then a dog. Was nice to see a camp neighbor that was also a medical patient so got to talk about a few things.
Shame you fell ill. Hope it was otherwise pleasant! Been a good number of years since I just stepped off the grid for a spell. Could probably do with some, actually.

Hello everyone,I'm now back but I have a lot to catch up on in here. My body isn't nowhere near what I thought I could handle being away from home, plus I got the flu or something. So I'm sicker then a dog. Was nice to see a camp neighbor that was also a medical patient so got to talk about a few things.
Hey bushy Get better bud!!

Morning Bush! Hope ya start feeling better man, ive been sick so many times this year its been rough.. :Toke::bighug::vibes::

Not sure how I'm gonna harvest in the next few days, just peeking in the tent my Candy Dawg is falling down over the weight. I'll still need to get in and take some close up pics to check trichs but I'm thinking they'll all be ready. I might end up just chopping and hanging in the tent this time then fight through the dreaded dry trim.

:vibes::vibes: hope everything went well.
So far so good. In pain but manageable for 3 days after surgery. I hope the fix works time will tell how much I’ll actually get back. Not sure if I’ll be able to slam dunk a ball again but being able to go for a walk or a hike with my family would be nice after being stuck on my couch for the past year and a change. Even get in the yard and play catch with my kids. Anything other then being stuck on my couch laying down. Thanks for the vibes my man they all help.

Great sounding band. Do you like Virginia cardinals or Johnson mountain boys

Both........I love bluegrass/rock but I have to be in the right head for it.........There is a lot of bluegrass played around here, especially up in the Shenandoah Valley.......some great pickers live up that way......plus we have one of the top bluegrass festivals in the US down in southwest VA near my grandparents former home: The Galax Fiddler's Convention.

So far so good. In pain but manageable for 3 days after surgery. I hope the fix works time will tell how much I’ll actually get back. Not sure if I’ll be able to slam dunk a ball again but being able to go for a walk or a hike with my family would be nice after being stuck on my couch for the past year and a change. Even get in the yard and play catch with my kids. Anything other then being stuck on my couch laying down. Thanks for the vibes my man they all help.
You will be in my prayers nightly Mizzo for a speedy recovery. God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back