Status
Not open for further replies.
I use jay clothes in the rolls, tear off one, cut into squares, they work great and tough for straining out the last drops of juice. Very fine microns too.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I know I'm probably overthinking things as usual, but over here these things are always dyed and my worry is some if that dye will come out too.

That's why I'm looking at the unbleached coffee filters, I know there's no "added extras" in them.

The dye didn't come out for me with alcohol or coconut oil. I just used the cheapest ones in a roll. I read it on a home made fuel website and then searched it and they are used a lot for this purpose lol
I know I'm probably overthinking things as usual, but over here these things are always dyed and my worry is some if that dye will come out too.

That's why I'm looking at the unbleached coffee filters, I know there's no "added extras" in them.

The dye didn't come out for me with alcohol or coconut oil. I just used the cheapest ones in a roll. I read it on a home made fuel website and then searched it and they are used a lot for this purpose lol

Hmm, will have to go looking because I THINK one chain store here is doing a deal on these type of big rolls, just have to check them out to see what they are because if they're paper then I'm just as well sticking to the coffee filters.

...I almost feel bad for the other two plants in the tent.
This girl is 24-25" tall, and...you see how wide she is. She uses up 2/3 of my 4'x4' tent...I reallly hope she flowers as much as she's vegged out haha. Could be a 1#'er lmao. I doubt it but it'd be cool.
20180907_052112.jpg

:pass:
Morning folks. How's everyone today?

...I almost feel bad for the other two plants in the tent.
This girl is 24-25" tall, and...you see how wide she is. She uses up 2/3 of my 4'x4' tent...I reallly hope she flowers as much as she's vegged out haha. Could be a 1#'er lmao. I doubt it but it'd be cool.
View attachment 949025

:pass:
Morning folks. How's everyone today?
Damn bro that looks huge!

Many Thanks - Chuck

Damn bro that looks huge!

Many Thanks - Chuck
Yeah, She's not small by any means. After seeing how she's growing, I'm going to have to start topping ALL my girls at the 2nd node. The only downside is that she's roughly the same age as the two blackberry kush in my tent that are in their 2nd week of flower...and she's not to preflower yet, So topping early may Have stressed her and added a week or two to her growth cycle...
...I mean, it looks like she's gonna give me a ton of bud, So I'm not complaining at all.

Good morning
Was takin care of girls today
And this struck me as odd..
Any and all input welcome
Normal?
5 weeks into flower
Photo strain
Blue Wizard
Coco
600w viparspectra
MC SC BE CAL/MAG Hydrozyme

Just at the tips... hermies foxtailing