Status
Not open for further replies.
I use jay clothes in the rolls, tear off one, cut into squares, they work great and tough for straining out the last drops of juice. Very fine microns too.
Well, apart from a humungous amount of unbleached coffee filters, I'm sure I have something old made of silk somewhere, and cheesecloth is easy to get, so getting fine filtering shouldn't be an issue.

There's only one way to find out if it works, ain't there

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Mine chops dried and cured leaf and stem and flower, it's designed for coffee or herbs and only cost £15! I like that's it's easy clean. The longer you grind the finer it gets.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

You just summed up the plan, plus the "pulsing".

Anyway, had an MRI earlier tonight just to see how bad my back is since I know it's worse than a year ago. Got to wait until tomorrow am for the actual report but I can see the piccies online and, well, it's a good job I had evacuated my bowels earlier because first impressions are it's worse than I thought.

At least I know why I feel, and sometimes don't feel, certain things, but, in reality, it's only pain, I know where it comes from, why it's there, and that it won't kill me so it can go and fuck itself.

Good day/evening to you all. I've had somewhat a family emergency that I needed to take care of. It's not that easy and will be an ongoing process till they can get things squared away. On the brighter note I have a 4th seed germ 1/4" tail that got placed into the empty autopot. Now to hope this one catches up to the rest.

Good day/evening to you all. I've had somewhat a family emergency that I needed to take care of. It's not that easy and will be an ongoing process till they can get things squared away. On the brighter note I have a 4th seed germ 1/4" tail that got placed into the empty autopot. Now to hope this one catches up to the rest.

Hopefully everything is okay bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back