Status
Not open for further replies.
Me grinder;
06a72f8684713a9a0337abf32d86065b.jpg
4d512c4b9043bd01349d1e8af13eb7ec.jpg
89e559d8e1272d86229f2f3645a1b2b5.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Got one of them things for me coffee beans, thinking about another for when my plants are done so I can keep the bud and chop up the leaves to death to make e-juice since I found a "recipe" that tells you how to infuse the necessary straight into PG/VG WITHOUT using the likes of Everclear.

Ok, the one I have isn't one with some "celebrity" chef's name on it so, at something like €10-15 is maybe cheaper but since one of them things has had a LOT of use from this caffeine junkie over the last 4 or 5 years without it having the slightest hiccup I know what they can take.

Why pay twice as much for the same thing because, in my neck of the woods, it says "Bosch"?

You have way more will power than me, I can't help but give a bud a light squeeze every now and then!
Ta mang!

They just starting to suck the fan leaves dry, so a pretty good run at it. Now day 58 lol, I'm spewing they aren't stacking a little bit of new growth anymore though, just fattening.. have been good and not squeezed them either but I'm curious as to how dense they are!

f6

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Got one of them things for me coffee beans, thinking about another for when my plants are done so I can keep the bud and chop up the leaves to death to make e-juice since I found a "recipe" that tells you how to infuse the necessary straight into PG/VG WITHOUT using the likes of Everclear.

Ok, the one I have isn't one with some "celebrity" chef's name on it so, at something like €10-15 is maybe cheaper but since one of them things has had a LOT of use from this caffeine junkie over the last 4 or 5 years without it having the slightest hiccup I know what they can take.

Why pay twice as much for the same thing because, in my neck of the woods, it says "Bosch"?

I use one, it can be a pain in the butt to grind leaves. The blade will just spin, and not move the leaf. You have to pulse the button, and shake it real hard to get the leaf to spin and chop. It also makes a lot of dust. It does work though. It cuts it real fine, so if you are going to need to strain it, you may choose another grinder type.

I use one, it can be a pain in the butt to grind leaves. The blade will just spin, and not move the leaf. You have to pulse the button, and shake it real hard to get the leaf to spin and chop. It also makes a lot of dust. It does work though. It cuts it real fine, so if you are going to need to strain it, you may choose another grinder type.

I was guessing that would be the case, but you describe what I do with coffee beans anyway as the spinning blades tend to throw the bigger lumps of chopped up beans away from where the blades can hit them.

It's another of my "experiments", leaf/trim and any popcorn, and the worst case scenario is I have a spare coffee grinder.

I was guessing that would be the case, but you describe what I do with coffee beans anyway as the spinning blades tend to throw the bigger lumps of chopped up beans away from where the blades can hit them.

It's another of my "experiments", leaf/trim and any popcorn, and the worst case scenario is I have a spare coffee grinder.

I just did a huge batch last week. For the money, it's the best grinder type. Just be aware that lots of plant matter will be so fine you can't easily remove it. My butter ended up pretty green and did not seperate. If it was for vape juice I would have had to filter it way more and finer.

I think I will be falling into the shadows and just become a lurker here on AFN. Happy growing peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back