Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will be falling into the shadows and just become a lurker here on AFN. Happy growing peeps

Good morning Dabber, Stoners, I'm not caught up so I gotta ask why?
I lurk a lot, I get moody with little to say sometimes and I'm not good at casual chit-chat.
Most of what I've read from you has value, :greencheck:
You grow nice plants.:greencheck:
What's up?:baked:

Good morning Dabber, Stoners, I'm not caught up so I gotta ask why?
I lurk a lot, I get moody with little to say sometimes and I'm not good at casual chit-chat.
Most of what I've read from you has value, :greencheck:
You grow nice plants.:greencheck:
What's up?:baked:
:toke: :thanks: for the nice comments. Just sometimes we have to do what we feel is best :thumbsup:

I just did a huge batch last week. For the money, it's the best grinder type. Just be aware that lots of plant matter will be so fine you can't easily remove it. My butter ended up pretty green and did not seperate. If it was for vape juice I would have had to filter it way more and finer.

Well, apart from a humungous amount of unbleached coffee filters, I'm sure I have something old made of silk somewhere, and cheesecloth is easy to get, so getting fine filtering shouldn't be an issue.

There's only one way to find out if it works, ain't there

image.jpg
Good morning/afternoon/evening mafawkas lol just enjoying my breakfast here lol

Mine chops dried and cured leaf and stem and flower, it's designed for coffee or herbs and only cost £15! I like that's it's easy clean. The longer you grind the finer it gets.
I was guessing that would be the case, but you describe what I do with coffee beans anyway as the spinning blades tend to throw the bigger lumps of chopped up beans away from where the blades can hit them.

It's another of my "experiments", leaf/trim and any popcorn, and the worst case scenario is I have a spare coffee grinder.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back