Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey AFN! Been off the boards for a bit. Had some things to contend with. never really had a chance to hang out , a quick look here and there, but no time to bullshit. Anyways, things are back to relative normalcy. Tent is doing great with little intervention by me ...I give all the credit to the autocobs from @BigSm0 , and the Blumats auto feeders with Megacrop running through them! Will post pictures tonight of some girls. Hope all is well with everyone...and @Dabber your ass best not go anywhere! Love seeing your grows and comments!!

Bro I was having a horrible day yesterday I couldn't even get high enough to chill just one of those days

Mate, the one thing to remember is that, no matter what, as long as you're still breathing then you'll likely still be having a better day than some.

Take me, as an example. Yesterday had a scan on my back because I knew it was worse than a year and a half ago, went for a quick beer to let the rush hour die down and had a look at the piccies on my tablet. Only needed to see a few to make me glad I'd had a crap earlier or I would have had one there and then whether I wanted it, things were squeaking, shall we say, because it's worse than I thought.

Got home, the missus starts nagging because I had 5 beers and a huge argument kicks off because she just assumed I wanted to drink when the reality was I needed to compose myself so I could explain to her how bad things actually are.

So we all have bad ones, life has a habit of bitchslapping you when you least expect it, the trick is knowing when to just say DILLIGAF and push the crap away.

Shit happens, sometimes you're the statue and sometimes you're the pigeon, just save yourself and don't dwell on it and stress yourself further because what's done is done and nothing can be changed.

Mate, the one thing to remember is that, no matter what, as long as you're still breathing then you'll likely still be having a better day than some.

Take me, as an example. Yesterday had a scan on my back because I knew it was worse than a year and a half ago, went for a quick beer to let the rush hour die down and had a look at the piccies on my tablet. Only needed to see a few to make me glad I'd had a crap earlier or I would have had one there and then whether I wanted it, things were squeaking, shall we say, because it's worse than I thought.

Got home, the missus starts nagging because I had 5 beers and a huge argument kicks off because she just assumed I wanted to drink when the reality was I needed to compose myself so I could explain to her how bad things actually are.

So we all have bad ones, life has a habit of bitchslapping you when you least expect it, the trick is knowing when to just say DILLIGAF and push the crap away.

Shit happens, sometimes you're the statue and sometimes you're the pigeon, just save yourself and don't dwell on it and stress yourself further because what's done is done and nothing can be changed.
:toke: :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back