Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lucky and on a roll at the time and it flowed effortlessly!!
I just had a go at trying to rhyme something and it all just went out the window, I've not had any coffee yet so my brain is a little sluggish:coffee: I guess we both need a cup!

No that's no one plant, it just a half a plant!:crying:
I have 4 plants in there in 18 liter autopots but not running the autopot system, just using the pots.
Normally i use 8.5 Liter autopot pots and the girls tend to be a bit more well behaved.
Give em the leg room and they will turn an inch into the proverbial mile and run amok.
In 18 Liter and still using my dwarfing technique they around 15" tall but oh so wide due to HST, LST and the odd plant got topped , the others didn't.
If I use the 18 Liter pots next time I will only use three to stop them squabbling over space.

Wow mossy you know how to throw a party and boy is there some cleaning up to do (I notice you have already hidden the wine bottle in the picture:rofl: you don't want the peeps see how much debauchery went on..right?)!:crying::cheers::drunks::jointman:

Yeah look at your girls go , they look fantastic and who doesn't like pretty pink pistils!!:hump:
I don't think I have had pink pistils but that is just down to growing the right strain!
What strains do you have there? Any Bud Wider or White Jems I know some white Jems surfaced a while back?
Way back in time I remember reading an article right back at the start of the auto revolution where Mossy's Purple Jems were being talked about, little did I know at time I be chatting to you!
I went to my local seed bank to buy some Purple Jems but they were out of stock, so it was a no go. I never did get to grow them and it is something that I am disappointed about to this day!
Are Purple Jems still a thing or did they get renamed Purple ryder?
Nice bit of frost starting to show, i reckon your girls are a week ahead on mine!
Your mossy are the - Queen of canna, The Most Righteous Lady of the Herb and Most Excellent Bringer of the Fost in the Order of the Green Thumb (which I believe is your full title) ....of course you are the winner...did some some say chicken dinner?? mmm chicken dinner!

Happy AFN Holiday Mossy:cheers:

:pass::bighug:

Last edited:
Well here we go, @912GreenSkell @TheGreenBandit @Bushmastarer15 @Taipan

All cleaned out, ready to go, Week 4 just need another layer of mesh and I think that’s it!
38da272b95de3ff4623c0d8d80463282.jpg
c82be0b8b1360eae2185a59f4a419be6.jpg
cee78eb10126e84e7e3651621601e46a.jpg

Nuggets
c820fa7672a726eaabeba108f5fbf080.jpg

Morning @archie gemmill :bighug:great vids..........:headbang:....you know I said I can't roll joints by hand to save me life.....?.......:pass:....well...I Can with those pre-curled blunts.

I Think it is because they are so curly...makes it easier when you only have 1 working thumb.....:biggrin:

@arty zan ...drink some coffee to clear the eyes...then read the Name on these packets......:pighug:...while I go move the hose pipe.....I'll be back...

@Mossy this ones for you
453ccf62-148c-42c5-b632-663675975040-jpeg.946819
eb6cba03-8bec-44f0-b91a-822bf2ff4546-jpeg.946820

Morning @archie gemmill :bighug:great vids..........:headbang:....you know I said I can't roll joints by hand to save me life.....?.......:pass:....well...I Can with those pre-curled blunts.

I Think it is because they are so curly...makes it easier when you only have 1 working thumb.....:biggrin:

@arty zan ...drink some coffee to clear the eyes...then read the Name on these packets......:pighug:...while I go move the hose pipe.....I'll be back...

Your funny

Nuggets

I did see it earlier, pretty damn cool huh!
Still no seeds though!
I did also notice it has 3% CBG in it, which is great for eye health and diabetes. I have type II diabetes (I'm losing weight and could possibly reverse it by getting to a normal healthy BMI)
Type II diabetes can also effect the eyes, so double bonus here with it having CBG ! :headbang:

Understanding Cannabinoids: CBG Cannabigerol

There are many other cannabinoids, such as cannabigerol (CBG)1, which may work as a “team” with cannabidiol (CBD) in order to produce the best therapeutic results. This may explain why whole-hemp extracts have been shown to possess greater therapeutic effects, such as an increased anti-inflammatory action, than CBD alone2.

Kolkata-Kut.jpg

The tiny, dewy hairs on these hemp leaves are known as trichomes, which contain the cannabinoids. Wikimedia Commons

CBG is an anti-inflammatory
In fact, cannabigerol has been found to be another cannabinoid with its own anti-inflammatory effects, in a mouse model of inflammatory bowel disease3. In this study, CBG was found to normalise a range of inflammatory markers, reduce oxidative damage-causing free radicals and raise levels of one of the body’s own antioxidants, superoxide dismutase. Free radicals can damage4 any component of the body’s tissues, from connective tissue proteins to DNA, which can cause more inflammation, as inflammation is the body’s response to damage.

CBG administration also inhibited an increase in the ratio between colon width to length, both as a preventative (before injury) and curative (after injury) treatment. This is a sign of inflammatory damage, as inflammation leads to swelling of the affected tissue, thus increasing width. A dose of 30mg/kg was able to reduce signs of colonic injury, with glands regenerating and the destroyed area more superficial. Over time, inflammation can result in tissue damage that leads to loss of function. This is highlighted by the fact that the injured colon tissue left untreated showed signs of necrosis. “Necrosis” means tissue death, which can present serious danger to the patient. The gangrene which is all-too often seen in diabetic patients with untreated injuries is a form of necrosis; this requires amputation due to the eventually fatal effects if this is untreated. Cellular division in response to the damage was also significantly reduced at the 30mg/kg dose, and increase in intestinal permeability was completely inhibited. Intestinal permeability reduces digestive ability and allows undigested food particles to enter the bloodstream, which may result in further inflammatory damage if the immune system reacts to it.

Anti-inflammatory properties are not the only feature of cannabigerol.
Cannabigerol_molecule_ball.png

A model of a cannabigerol molecule. Wikimedia Commons

Older research suggests that CBG may help to maintain levels of a neurotransmitter known as GABA5, which is an “inhibitory” neurotransmitter that may have muscle relaxant effects. The well-known anti-anxiety drug Valium actually works by increasing levels of GABA, meaning that CBG could assist in the reported anti-anxiety effects of hemp. Additionally, CBG has been shown to support the activity of a receptor involved in analgesic pain relief, a type of pain relief which does not result in sedation6.

CBG is also able to maintain levels of the body’s own cannabinoids7, which means that it could offer a supportive role in many, if not all, of the potential health benefits of hemp extract. Overall, CBG is another cannabinoid with a range of potential therapeutic applications, that should not be overlooked in favour of solely giving publicity to CBD.

Therapeutic uses of cannabigerol
Roger Guy Pertwee (Inventor)

Research output: Patent

Abstract
The present invention relates to the use of the cannabinoid cannabigerol (CBG) in the manufacture of medicaments for use in the treatment of diseases and conditions benefiting from concurrent agonism of the CB1 and the CB2 cannabinoid receptors. Such diseases or conditions to be treated are taken from the group: pain, neurodegenerative disease, ischemic disease, brain injury or damage, acquired brain injury, age related inflammatory or autoimmune disease, cachexia, nausea and vomiting, glaucoma, movement disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, allergy, psoriasis, Crohn's disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis, renal ischemia and nephritis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back