Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna try and wean off AN myself. I've seen a lot of promising reports with Megacrop so, I'm all in. Just ordered a fancy bluelab combo meter and the Sweet Candy, to go with the Megacrop and Bud Explosion. Imagine I'll get the full line up eventually.
Cool you'll really like it

I hope so. And I've already pegged you for my go to, with questions I may have. Hope you don't mind.

Always glad to help bro the secret is in the Sweet Candy from day 1 for my set up and medium

Always glad to help bro the secret is in the Sweet Candy from day 1 for my set up and medium
I've read your opinion on Sweet Candy, that's partly the reason I chosen to order that first, the other reason being, AN Bud Candy makes all the weed taste the same. Other than Bud Explosion and SC, what else are you using, if any? If I like MC, I'm sure I'll get the whole lot. It'll be way cheaper than AN.

I've read your opinion on Sweet Candy, that's partly the reason I chosen to order that first, the other reason being, AN Bud Candy makes all the weed taste the same. Other than Bud Explosion and SC, what else are you using, if any? If I like MC, I'm sure I'll get the whole lot. It'll be way cheaper than AN.
Cal Mag thats it I did just order the kelp. I have the B-Alive, Element X and Red Line which they no longer carry these 3 I may start using the Red Line and Element X to finish off the BT grow

Cal Mag thats it I did just order the kelp. I have the B-Alive, Element X and Red Line which they no longer carry these 3 I may start using the Red Line and Element X to finish off the BT grow
The experience I have been having tells me that the whole time I was starving my plants of Ca when they were seedlings.

Lesson learned the hard way, but learned nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back