Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some friends (mostly in Europe) that mix tobacco and weed all the time. The weed is so strong that it's hard to have a satisfying smoking session (time) with weed alone.

I've done it myself, and the results weren't bad. I don't have many choices for brand of cigarette tobacco, though. The tobacco was always the largest contributor to it being a less than stellar mix. For me, anyway.
Yes, I know a handful of people who enjoy it and that is their own right, haha but Ill stick to tossing the tobacco and using all weed tho[emoji205] Not a fan of tobacco anyway so:woohoo:

Thanks for looking!:bighug:

No 'bakky in this one, tho...

IMG_0140.jpg

Dinner is served....

For the past 20 years I have had this shitty desk chair. Given that I seem to spend a majority of my time when sitting in this very chair, I think it's time for an upgrade.

So I was thinking, purely for how funny the idea was, if a company like La-Z-Boy made a desk chair it would probably look like dad's reclining super padded comfy chair, only with wheels.

Well, while they are way to expensive for my budget.... They sure look nice.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=la-z-boy+office

Were I a king, I can see a couple of them that would qualify as my throne.. My beer warming on the desk as I snore away at my desk.

Yep, messaged Greenleaf Nutrients and that's the code they gave me. Thanks mang.
As I learn how to use the stuff right, it is continually impressing me. I started my first grow of a Mephisto strain with it (Strawberry Nuggets). While it did not get off to a terrific start, it looks to have been my fault and I have (I think) corrected for it.

Just started another grow (Seedsman Kush) and I am deciding between going with MC for this one, or falling back to AN in case my first go fails.... So far I am leaning towards just going with MC. Even though I screwed things up at first, I think it has tremendous promise.

As I learn how to use the stuff right, it is continually impressing me. I started my first grow of a Mephisto strain with it (Strawberry Nuggets). While it did not get off to a terrific start, it looks to have been my fault and I have (I think) corrected for it.

Just started another grow (Seedsman Kush) and I am deciding between going with MC for this one, or falling back to AN in case my first go fails.... So far I am leaning towards just going with MC. Even though I screwed things up at first, I think it has tremendous promise.
I'm gonna try and wean off AN myself. I've seen a lot of promising reports with Megacrop so, I'm all in. Just ordered a fancy bluelab combo meter and the Sweet Candy, to go with the Megacrop and Bud Explosion. Imagine I'll get the full line up eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back