Status
Not open for further replies.
doh the video

:pighug:

noun
  • song.Have you heard Kinks new joint? It's funky.
    Last edited on Feb 10 2002. Submitted by Michu from Poland on Feb 10 2002.

• a marijuana cigarette, usually rolled by hand.Pass the joint over here.
  • a specific thing.Hand me that joint on the table.Rockin' them joints
  • Colloquial: Hey roll me an [HASHTAG]#Archie[/HASHTAG]

:crying:
:bighug::coffee:

dont the ganstars roll pure ? yep a bit of a pallava but to be fair dont taste as bad as orange rizla,a bit coffee/chocolately :pass:

Some do....especially those with money to buy decent herb.......for many others it's a way of making small amounts of bag weed go further and disguises the smell so the whole 'hood doesn't know you are tokin'!

I’m nearing the end of a long holiday...I always take the 6 weeks off at summer to spend with the kids..
Back to the building site for me Monday...well that’s the plan.This Green Dragon Tincture may have other ideas though

Amazing stuff, isn't it?

24742.gif

Same your way bro. :pass:

Double Dosing tonight, my man. Finally a friday with no work to do!

Well, nothing like a multi-purpose product, I always say!

Husband: "It's a dessert topping!"
Wife (holding mop) "It's a floor wax!"
Announcer: "They're both right!"

I made some last night. My pal brought over a bunch of 151 and a magic butter machine!

I got a pint of butter, and half a quart or so of dragon.

We put a full ounce of buds, and a full grocery bag of clean trim/popcorns

It ground down to 3/4 gallon of shake.

Thats a huge batch! Would probably last me a year or two.

i thought it was just a usa-euro thing.going back years weed in its raw form was easily available over there,euro uptill recently 90% of the market.....at least in my neck of the woods was hash only,cant really smoke pure hash in a rocket.
but is part of the why we grow our own is so we can knock the baccy on the head and smoke pure weed :pass:

Amazing stuff, isn't it?

View attachment 946784

The funny part is that I probly wont even use the dragon. I don't drink.

LOL. It's all about the friends and the community to me. I had stored that crap long enough, I got better bud to smoke. I will however use that butter on me pancakes.

Just drank a mug of chamomile tea with honey and a large dollop of canna butter. Boy did I lose motor control fast and it tasted amazing!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Amazing stuff, isn't it?

View attachment 946784

After the day of lab tests and cardiac MRIs and CT scans I have had...I'm ready for a double dose of something!! I'm exhausted......I just hope they have everything they need to do a super good placement of the pacemaker on Wednesday. I was having so many arrhythmias during the CT scan that they had to quit because they couldn't get a stable run of normal beats to shoot the IV contrast to see my coronary veins........plus no food or worse yet, no coffee since 1am! Finally got home a little while ago and chugged down 2 big mugs of coffee....getting ready to go fix some dinner soon.

i thought it was just a usa-euro thing.going back years weed in its raw form was easily available over there,euro uptill recently 90% of the market.....at least in my neck of the woods was hash only,cant really smoke pure hash in a rocket.
but is part of the why we grow our own is so we can knock the baccy on the head and smoke pure weed :pass:

Thank God!!

Around here, the toking method of choice is taking a grape flavored White Owl cigar, dumping out the tobacco and mixing it with bag weed; then packing it back in the cigar shell. When it burns it smells like that cheap ass grape bubble gum you had when you were a kid........Gawd, it's awful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back