Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, @Mike20132 @Taipan and @Oily Mark ! And all others...........beginning of long holiday weekend and the other football here in the US........It's NO Labor Day!
I’m nearing the end of a long holiday...I always take the 6 weeks off at summer to spend with the kids..
Back to the building site for me Monday...well that’s the plan.This Green Dragon Tincture may have other ideas though

I’m nearing the end of a long holiday...I always take the 6 weeks off at summer to spend with the kids..
Back to the building site for me Monday...well that’s the plan.This Green Dragon Tincture may have other ideas though

Go Green Dragon! Planning making some the end of next week......just need to get to the liquor store to get some Bacardi 151.

Go Green Dragon! Planning making some the end of next week......just need to get to the liquor store to get some Bacardi 151.
My brother in law brings me a bottle or 2 of potch from Ireland every time he visits,it works pretty well........
For stripping paint.cant believe people drink that shit

My brother in law brings me a bottle or 2 of potch from Ireland every time he visits,it works pretty well........
For stripping paint.cant believe people drink that shit

Well, nothing like a multi-purpose product, I always say!

I made some last night. My pal brought over a bunch of 151 and a magic butter machine!

I got a pint of butter, and half a quart or so of dragon.

We put a full ounce of buds, and a full grocery bag of clean trim/popcorns

It ground down to 3/4 gallon of shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back