Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to give these a go for my space, I got a thriving thrips population and other bugs I'm sure so going to clear them out of my space.
f74aee5835ae2fa7995e7d611f46026f.jpg

Attack of the killer nematodes.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
I've been dealing with thrips since January or febaury lmao:cry: I'm finally getting rid of them.. slowly little **** Still managing though :cheers: what exactly is this? Worth a shot?

Thanks for looking!:bighug:

Going to give these a go for my space, I got a thriving thrips population and other bugs I'm sure so going to clear them out of my space.
f74aee5835ae2fa7995e7d611f46026f.jpg

Attack of the killer nematodes.

Let us know how well they work. I am looking for something to use next years outdoor food garden.

They are one of the most prolific life forms on the planet. They are a tiny worm looking thing. There are loads of species and they eat different bugs, plants, rotting things etc. The scientists have identified the ones that eat crop damaging bugs and stuck them in a packet for idiot gardeners like myself. You just add water and pour in each pot and off they go.
I've been dealing with thrips since January or febaury lmao:cry: I'm finally getting rid of them.. slowly little **** Still managing though :cheers: what exactly is this? Worth a shot?

Thanks for looking!:bighug:

Thrips Pest Solution: Amblyseius cucumeris
Amblyseius Description
thripscontrol1.png
Amblyseius (Pronounced: AM-BLI-SAY-US)are small very active predatory mites, about 1mm long, pale brown in colour with slightly flattened pear shaped bodies, their eggs are white.

Amblyseius are used to control thrips by growers in commercial horticulture.

Amblyseius cucumeris Life Cycle
Amblyseius adults produce several eggs a day and are quite long lived. Both the adults and young mites eat thrips and may also eat young spider mites.

Amblyseius cucumeris Usage
  • Amblyseius requires a temperature of 18°C (64°F).
  • Amblyseius should be introduced to the greenhouse/conservatory on the day of receipt.
  • Amblyseius are sensitive to long hot dry spells, so damping down or misting can help at these times.
  • Amblyseius sachets should not be placed in direct sunlight or near to heating pipes.
  • Like all Defenders biological controls, Amblyseius is harmless to children, pets and wildlife and will not become a pest in its own right.
Biological Thrip Control Product Details
Defenders supply Amblyseius cucumeris in sachets known as "breeder" packs where the mites are mixed with bran. These "breeder" packs are simply hung among your plants. A food supply for Amblyseius is also contained in the sachet, and it is therefore possible to introduce them to the crop before thrips numbers have built up.

Thrips Pest Solution: Amblyseius cucumeris
Amblyseius Description
thripscontrol1.png
Amblyseius (Pronounced: AM-BLI-SAY-US)are small very active predatory mites, about 1mm long, pale brown in colour with slightly flattened pear shaped bodies, their eggs are white.

Amblyseius are used to control thrips by growers in commercial horticulture.

Amblyseius cucumeris Life Cycle
Amblyseius adults produce several eggs a day and are quite long lived. Both the adults and young mites eat thrips and may also eat young spider mites.

Amblyseius cucumeris Usage
  • Amblyseius requires a temperature of 18°C (64°F).
  • Amblyseius should be introduced to the greenhouse/conservatory on the day of receipt.
  • Amblyseius are sensitive to long hot dry spells, so damping down or misting can help at these times.
  • Amblyseius sachets should not be placed in direct sunlight or near to heating pipes.
  • Like all Defenders biological controls, Amblyseius is harmless to children, pets and wildlife and will not become a pest in its own right.
Biological Thrip Control Product Details
Defenders supply Amblyseius cucumeris in sachets known as "breeder" packs where the mites are mixed with bran. These "breeder" packs are simply hung among your plants. A food supply for Amblyseius is also contained in the sachet, and it is therefore possible to introduce them to the crop before thrips numbers have built up.
These have worked for me many a time

Anyone know of a recent promotional code, for Greenleaf Nutrients??? I tried AFN and it's nonexistent.

Thanx!

According to a flyer I got with my free kilo.....you can get 5% off at the website by entering MEGACROP...hope this helps a little, @Yeatster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back