Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a few form the partial sun garden....the silver thing is the toprail form a 4 foot tall fence
Bomb seeds widowbomb
IMG_7905.JPG

Dinafem Critical + 2.0
IMG_7906.JPG

Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy
IMG_7910.JPG

Yeah wind rain/hail (remember they took a beating form some hail) and possible mold issues especially if the strain doesn't have great mold resistance.
It the thieves that would get me pissed, nature happens and although at times it can cause problems it isn't personal.
Someone coming on to your property is a bloody liberty and for them to try and rob your crop would have me livid.
Out with the back hoe and diga a moat and put up signs "beware the gators" maybe get a plastic one with just eyes showing" I know your to far north but it would make you stop and think.
images
or maybe this one that made me laugh
upload_2018-8-31_16-14-20.jpeg
:crying:

Floating-Alligator-3.jpg

34" Floating Alligator Decoy

• Add a little fun to your pond, while protecting your valuable fish.
  • This 34 inch Floating Alligator has three hinged body parts to it allowing it to float freely and life-like in the pond.
  • The natural body movement will also deter herons and o
  • ther predators from visiting your pond.
  • Sized to match an adolecsent (but hungry!) alligator.
  • https://shop.tjb-inc.com/aquascape-...ater-gardens--pond-predator-control-p404.aspx
RELATED PRODUCTS
Water Garden & Pond Products / Predator Controls - Heron, Alligators, & Much More / Alligator Decoys
22" & 28" Alligator Head Decoy Kit with Reflective Eyes For Canada Geese & Blue Heron Control
22" Jr Alligator Head Decoy & Pond Float with Reflective Eyes for Canada Geese & Blue Heron Control
28.5" Alligator Head Decoy Pond Float with Reflective Eyes for Canada Geese & Blue Heron Control
all available from the link above!

Maybe just something a little simpler!
some ir motion detecting triggered sprayers with some filthy stink liquid in them
No one likes to get wet and noone want to be stinking either.
Set around the perimeter but remember they are there!

Primrose PestBye Jet Spray Repeller Motion Activated Animal Deterrent
upload_2018-8-31_16-12-17.png
available in the that big south American river site and elsewhere

Yeah wind rain/hail (remember they took a beating form some hail) and possible mold issues especially if the strain doesn't have great mold resistance.
It the thieves that would get me pissed, nature happens and although at times it can cause problems it isn't personal.
Someone coming on to your property is a bloody liberty and for them to try and rob your crop would have me livid.
Out with the back hoe and diga a moat and put up signs "beware the gators" maybe get a plastic one with just eyes showing" I know your to far north but it would make you stop and think.
images
or maybe this one that made me laugh View attachment 946645:crying:

Floating-Alligator-3.jpg

34" Floating Alligator Decoy

• Add a little fun to your pond, while protecting your valuable fish.
  • This 34 inch Floating Alligator has three hinged body parts to it allowing it to float freely and life-like in the pond.
  • The natural body movement will also deter herons and o
  • ther predators from visiting your pond.
  • Sized to match an adolecsent (but hungry!) alligator.
  • https://shop.tjb-inc.com/aquascape-...ater-gardens--pond-predator-control-p404.aspx
RELATED PRODUCTS
Water Garden & Pond Products / Predator Controls - Heron, Alligators, & Much More / Alligator Decoys
22" & 28" Alligator Head Decoy Kit with Reflective Eyes For Canada Geese & Blue Heron Control
22" Jr Alligator Head Decoy & Pond Float with Reflective Eyes for Canada Geese & Blue Heron Control
28.5" Alligator Head Decoy Pond Float with Reflective Eyes for Canada Geese & Blue Heron Control
all available from the link above!

Maybe just something a little simpler!
some ir motion detecting triggered sprayers with some filthy stink liquid in them
No one likes to get wet and noone want to be stinking either.
Set around the perimeter but remember they are there!

Primrose PestBye Jet Spray Repeller Motion Activated Animal Deterrent
View attachment 946642 available in the that big south American river site and elsewhere

Hahaha those are the best!! Awesome!!

Anyone know of a recent promotional code, for Greenleaf Nutrients??? I tried AFN and it's nonexistent.

Thanx!
You can get a free small bag on site but you pay postage. Try MEGA CROP free! Add size 230g to cart, and use coupon code MEGACROPpromo at checkout for 100% discount!

The one kilo deal came and went for AFN members and I missed that one as well.

Alternatively buy the giant bag 21.7 Lb bag(which is currently half price @ $55.50 normal price $110)
You can then bag it up, in to air tight mylar bags and better yet vacuum seal them, or decant into airtight tubs easily found on ebay.
Just remember Megacrop will suck up ambient moisture if not properly sealed in an airtight bag/tub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back