Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get a free small bag on site but you pay postage. Try MEGA CROP free! Add size 230g to cart, and use coupon code MEGACROPpromo at checkout for 100% discount!

The one kilo deal came and went for AFN members and I missed that one as well.

Alternatively buy the giant bag 21.7 Lb bag(which is currently half price @ $55.50 normal price $110)
You can then bag it up, in to air tight mylar bags and better yet vacuum seal them, or decant into airtight tubs easily found on ebay.
Just remember Megacrop will suck up ambient moisture if not properly sealed in an airtight bag/tub
Thanks, I got the complementary Megacrop and Bud Explosion. I'm wanting the Sweet Candy, before I start.

Thanks a LOT for the advice on storage, I'll put em in mason jars!

howdy peeps :pass:tis weekend :d5:
this ones for beryl
todays postbag
IMG_5659.JPG
am i gangster ?
video comming if i dont find me tripod,its gaffer tape time.
:pighug:

@Mossy Is saw you playing some of your fav's so Here is one for ya from the legendary Amy Winehouse

Why Thank You @arty zan :bighug:..Happy Friday.....:pass:..sharing one.

Sorry I missed your Tag...sorting out the Battles and vendors means I have been tagged to death.
I walked in to 96 Alerts the other day and I'd only been off site for 5 hours..:headbang:...so I'm sure I Missed loads of them.

1 for You...:bighug:

howdy peeps :pass:tis weekend :d5:
this ones for beryl
todays postbag View attachment 946675 am i gangster ?
video comming if i dont find me tripod,its gaffer tape time.
:pighug:

Please post the video bro! That should be funny. You either love em hate em. If you like cigars, you will love these things for sure.

Why Thank You @arty zan :bighug:..Happy Friday.....:pass:..sharing one.

Sorry I missed your Tag...sorting out the Battles and vendors means I have been tagged to death.
I walked in to 96 Alerts the other day and I'd only been off site for 5 hours..:headbang:...so I'm sure I Missed loads of them.

1 for You...:bighug:

Never a worry Mossy, :bighug: i know you work you arse off (willing horses and all that!:tongue:Humor Arf Arf:thumbsup:) I remember those days, you'd wake up and it's like :yoinks:Whaaaat how many PM's!? (not quite as many as you get, I grant you but my replies were always a lot more verbose! Why give a quick answer, when you can write a book...sound much like me:crying:)!

Thanky kindly m'lady, for your song, much appreciated :pighug:
I'll return the favour and play my favorite ABBA track “Eagle”
A song that was recorded in 1977 by ABBA. It was the first track on the group's fifth album, ABBA: The Album.
It was the fourth and last official single from "ABBA: The Album", & was only released in a limited number of territories, as a double A-side with "Thank You for the Music" so that completes the circle so to speak!:headbang: A Side, to A side!:vibe:
:cheers: Have a great Friday/Weekend!!
I am working the weekend and taking time in lieu during the week, when the world and his wife are not gadding about getting in my way:rofl:

Last edited:
Going to give these a go for my space, I got a thriving thrips population and other bugs I'm sure so going to clear them out of my space.
f74aee5835ae2fa7995e7d611f46026f.jpg

Attack of the killer nematodes.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back