Status
Not open for further replies.
Megacrop works well from what i have seen....drop the strength a bit in full flower, and add some PK boosters when you drop base nute strength, and it will perform! This pair of plants were grown using megacrop with some PK and calmag
Hyper ryder SPG by Seedstockers, both chopped before day 70
View attachment 932286

View attachment 932287
What lights u using...
I guessing those were not part of your outdoor grow..
I'll be looking for some Cobs soon...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

What lights u using...
I guessing those were not part of your outdoor grow..
I'll be looking for some Cobs soon...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Though i do grow autos outdoors i choose big strains like Dutch Passion ultimate + daiquiri, dinafem XXl's, sweet seeds Xl's, for that application. Those were grown under cheap epistar 100X3w populargrow and old version 100X3w mars.
Starting this year indoors i have finally got some real lights(autocobs X4), so i am pumped to see what i can really do indoors...been a long time since i have made a real indoor effort.

Think I might have one of those wierd non ambering trich plants lol
@912GreenSkell
I'm at about 70%foggy and 0 Amber. Think I found a single trich that was slightly orange. But not Amber lol
85%orange/pink pistils

Going to go with guy and chop at all foggy.
You think that's the right call?
IMG_20180719_033438.jpg
IMG_20180719_033357.jpg
IMG_20180719_033254.jpg

Think I might have one of those wierd non ambering trich plants lol
@912GreenSkell
I'm at about 70%foggy and 0 Amber. Think I found a single trich that was slightly orange. But not Amber lol
85%orange/pink pistils

Going to go with guy and chop at all foggy.
You think that's the right call?
View attachment 932291 View attachment 932292 View attachment 932293

If it was me(unless i was deadset on getting an energizing full up high) i would hold off for a bit longer.

Yeah dont miss out on the night queen man, especially if you are a heavy indica fan! Be ready for some potential size on both the spiritwalker and the citrus noir. Both have the potential to get big! Ive only grown spirit once and noir twice so far, but both strains were pretty big even under crappy old tech leds and in small pots.
Sounds sweet! The SW and CN are at the back and the Ruby and sd at the front deliberately, music to my ears if we get some big girls! I'm ready!

Morning all :pass:tis friday:woody:work :coffee2:dosnt half get in the way of a good time,roll on 4ocrock
Good morning all, good morning Archie (passing one to Archie for when 4ocrock comes) :pass:
Just be doing a bit of research on line and found this pic and thought I'd share it with you.
Best-COB-grow-lights.jpg
:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back