Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell guys all the time....it isn't magic!! Hit a few key important pieces of the puzzle, point the plants in the right direction, and let them fly!!

Expansive root base through ample easily digested nutrients, in a loose easily penetrated proper ph medium with good drainage.
Open canopy training to maximize solar asborbtion

Every year i toss out plants just like these! Nothing complex to make it happen regardless of strain! Horseshit and love, along with some well planned work and training!
I admire your modesty bud. I hope you have more than one pair of trim scissors because you are going to be busy with them this year!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I admire your modesty bud. I hope you have more than one pair of trim scissors because you are going to be busy with them this year!!

Even better i have one of these for this year...otherwise i could never grow 8 plants in the full sun garden, or it might have actually killed me for real!! I went as many as 28 days in a row of trimming 12-16 hours daily to get the beasts done in previous years!!!!

IMG_7005.JPG

IMG_7007.JPG

In the UK you can make a disclosure statement that they sign saying that the professional is allowed to let you know if they attended or for details of the treatment. I imaging it would be similar there.
Question for anyone in the US who's pretty familiar with HIPAA and other patient confidentiality regs. Situation is that I'm thinking I may want to get a family member to start talking to a therapist on a regular basis, and that it's gotten to the point of being desperate enough to see it happen to consider starting to bribe them with a $$ allowance if they do so. But...I don't know that I can trust them to actually do so and not just take the money and say they're going.

So the question is...with HIPAA and confidentiality laws being what they are, can a therapist legally even notify a family member if someone (non dependent, legal adult) is or isn't going in to talk to them each week? I'm thinking the only way it would work would be to have our sister drive him there and pretty much go in and sit in the waiting room during his appointment each week.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Photo
I think its seedsupreme premium strain
She's gotta lotta blueberry in her

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Mmmm i do love blueberry genetics....so far this season my Dutch Passion blueberry is the largest plant of the batch on day 102....a beast being 5.5 feet tall and over 8 feet wide...gonna be a monster by the end!! My biggest ever??? Hard to say there!

Even better i have one of these for this year...otherwise i could never grow 8 plants in the full sun garden, or it might have actually killed me for real!! I went as many as 28 days in a row of trimming 12-16 hours daily to get the beasts done in previous years!!!!

View attachment 932279

View attachment 932280

That's an awesome looking bit of kit, can't wait to see the video of that bad boy in action!! I bet you had a firm hand shake after trimming in previous years. On the plus side you would have had scissor hash for months!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back