Status
Not open for further replies.
We certainly spoke when you were first here in 2017.
The first time I spoke to you was in HST Topping,Scrog,Mainline,Fimming,Circular Training,Supercropping,By Budelee on the 21st of Feb 2017.
In my years of being on forums I have been a member of many forum (mostly so I can see content and pictures) but have only really posted on 4 or so Forums (Strain Hunters,ICMag, Autoflower Network & Autoflower Portal), I have posted on others too but so infrequently I need not name them.
Arty Zan is my AFN & AFP name on other forums I was Lamsbread.
I checked those other forums and I couldn't find your name, so unless your name is different on those forums, here is where we first spoke.
Never apologise for asking questions it is how we learn, if you aint asking questions you had better know what your talking about and be giving answers to questions.
I am never ashamed if I am ignorant about something as long as I make the effort to learn and find out about it and I will tell supercilious people that too when they are being smug & looking down at me. When the conversation changes watch out smug people, coz there are many things I do know about and can go on about at length! knowledge is a wonderful thing & if i can help someone, then that's what i will do, especially when it comes to our favorite plant.
I have a saying "If I haven't learned something new everyday, then that day is a wasted day", I love to learn and in life if you get your head screwed on right , you realise you can never stop learning and you can never know everything.
Oh yeah almost forgot... I can ramble on a bit sometimes. :smoking:
Well said..
And I 2nd all that
Stay lifted bruh

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Bad brains...didnt think anyone listened to them around here!!

never listened to them a lot, but when you start going down the path of listening to some butthole surfers, dead kennedys, and similar, BB will usually end up in the mix at some point. :smoking:

Ok...so the web works in mysterious ways when your a few dabs into a good buzz. Something about one of the songs I was listening to reminded me for like half a second of Megadeath's "Symphony Of Destruction", so then that song jumped into my head and had to go search for it and then... end up finding a version where some dude did his own reggae version and mixed in the bands vocals that you wouldn't think should work but actually sounds strangely right for the tune.

:baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back