Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard from my cardiologist re the cardiac MRI I had yesterday........kind of a good news/bad news kind of thing........Good news is that my coronary arteries are completely unblocked and flowing well which means I shouldn't be croaking from a heart attack anytime soon. Bad news is my heart's pumping ability is way down and my ventricles are not pumping together which is leading to congestive heart failure. This fact coupled with a rhythm problem is making a pacemaker/defib implant likely. But first I have wear an event monitor for a month to get a complete picture of the extent of my arrhythmia problem.

Hey guys and gals, I hope that you're all fighting fit today. I have a question for you all, out of all the plants that you have grown which would be your favorite and why? For me it's currently a vision seeds Northern lights she has been a real pleasure to grow so far taking all the mistakes a rookie can throw at her. She has never shown any stress or deficiencies all though she is only half way through her cycle i think she will be a pleasure to the end and hopefully a good toke

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about the dodgy ticker bud!
Heard from my cardiologist re the cardiac MRI I had yesterday........kind of a good news/bad news kind of thing........Good news is that my coronary arteries are completely unblocked and flowing well which means I shouldn't be croaking from a heart attack anytime soon. Bad news is my heart's pumping ability is way down and my ventricles are not pumping together which is leading to congestive heart failure. This fact coupled with a rhythm problem is making a pacemaker/defib implant likely. But first I have wear an event monitor for a month to get a complete picture of the extent of my arrhythmia problem.

Hey guys and gals, I hope that you're all fighting fit today. I have a question for you all, out of all the plants that you have grown which would be your favorite and why? For me it's currently a vision seeds Northern lights she has been a real pleasure to grow so far taking all the mistakes a rookie can throw at her. She has never shown any stress or deficiencies all though she is only half way through her cycle i think she will be a pleasure to the end and hopefully a good toke

I love 'em all equally(until they dont perform), why you may ask? Because they are all so damned beautiful!! ;)

He and rest of Hootie and the Blowfish are from my alma mater........

I can't argue with that, they alll sure are beautiful. But there must be one that holds a special place. I had to pull a male the other day and i could still see the beauty in him, it's going to be a bitter sweet moment come chop day for me.

Evenin all... ouch this new web pure white background burns the eyes.... and that's on my print calibrated monitor which is dimmer than a default setup.

Gonna need sunglasses lol

Evenin all... ouch this new web pure white background burns the eyes.... and that's on my print calibrated monitor which is dimmer than a default setup.

Gonna need sunglasses lol

I think you can still go back to the old format........I didn't like the new one either for the same reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back