Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh seedsupreme....dont see their gear very often...actually come to think about it, i can't ever recall seeing one grow on here!!
Well glad to be the first...mb
I got some cbd photos from them I've been wanting to drop along with some sativa dom strains... still outdoors would be nice...
This bonsia growing will have to do for now... I graduate to trees one day
128f453be20e7b45461ca3b77b40d598.jpg
f9307745a0db26e732706269b7600b2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Mmmm i do love blueberry genetics....so far this season my Dutch Passion blueberry is the largest plant of the batch on day 102....a beast being 5.5 feet tall and over 8 feet wide...gonna be a monster by the end!! My biggest ever??? Hard to say there!
I'll be sure to review how she smokes...
Cant believe how hardy her side branching was with lil training... and those massive leaves... cant wait till she finishes...
I also just dropped a purple kush auto and seemango.... gonna try out some mega crop on them... see if I can rock it or not

Well glad to be the first...mb
I got some cbd photos from them I've been wanting to drop along with some sativa dom strains... still outdoors would be nice...
This bonsia growing will have to do for now... I graduate to trees one day
128f453be20e7b45461ca3b77b40d598.jpg
f9307745a0db26e732706269b7600b2d.jpg

It wont be too long until i am doing the same bud!! Growing minis! In october it is on!!
IMG_6775.JPG

I'll be sure to review how she smokes...
Cant believe how hardy her side branching was with lil training... and those massive leaves... cant wait till she finishes...
I also just dropped a purple kush auto and seemango.... gonna try out some mega crop on them... see if I can rock it or not

Megacrop works well from what i have seen....drop the strength a bit in full flower, and add some PK boosters when you drop base nute strength, and it will perform! This pair of plants were grown using megacrop with some PK and calmag
Hyper ryder SPG by Seedstockers, both chopped before day 70
IMG_7172.JPG

IMG_7190.JPG

It's on my buy list!

Yeah dont miss out on the night queen man, especially if you are a heavy indica fan! Be ready for some potential size on both the spiritwalker and the citrus noir. Both have the potential to get big! Ive only grown spirit once and noir twice so far, but both strains were pretty big even under crappy old tech leds and in small pots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back