Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone come across these?
Is anyone using them?
reflex-UVB.jpg

The Reflex UVB LED Grow light is the only Supplemental LED grow light designed to be used WITH HID, HPS, and LED grow lights. Engineered specifically to complete the spectrum of heavy red HPS and LED grow lights, in order to significantly increase resin production for the most potent flowers possible.

Specifications:

• Input Voltage: 100VAC – 277VAC
  • Total Power Draw: 65W
  • LED Qty: 28
  • Optical Type: Clear (120°)
  • Housing Materials: Aluminum
  • External Dimensions: L48″xW3″xH3.5″
  • Life Cycle: 15,000 hrs
  • 5 year warranty
  • Power Factor: >95%
  • UL Listed

Price is on the heavy side but UVB LED diodes aren't cheap, the unit costs $599 or £460 (approx)
I was trying to find a cheaper version by checking reptile UVB LED but they always come with other light diodes RBW. In the past The only way to get decent UVB would be to buy a reptile UVB fluorescent tube/cfl, so by now I would of though there would be a UVB LED for reptiles. It seems the the Herpetology world thought it would be better to have a all singing and dancing LED that covered all the needs of our reptile friends, rather than make a UVB only LED strip light.
Link to Cirrus LED Grow Lights Reflex UVB Light - https://cirrusledgrowlights.com/product/reflex-uvb-grow-light/

Edit: ooops Almost forgot why I was looking at UVB LED lights @912GreenSkell brother.
I am still reading through the first link you gave me (flippin heck 45 pages to read through and then only two more links lol) Whilst reading the discussion of UVB in LED grow light came up, so this is the best UVB only LED light I could find and thought you might be interested in having a gander. It's probably out of most peoples price budget but hopefully prices will drop.
@BigSm0 Hey brother is this one of those lights you could manufacture or are you a100% COB?
I tried (but not too hard) to find a UVB COB have you come across one? If there is one out there somewhere it could be a game changer when it comes to resin production.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back