Status
Not open for further replies.
Shes looking great man! Imo another week and a half just depends on trichromes to but she can get fatter and frostier! If you like how she is then you can chop!:pass:

Evening f6! Checkout my Ulti girl dont she look little funny?:cry: last nug pics are lower nugs
Pretty sure that is factory exhaust! He was making it bang! When they tune them the stock ecu is slow and they just gargle and bang full on. It goes away when they put a more modern ecu in but most have a map setting to retain the pops and bangs lol

Full dry sump race engine :worship:

f6
c38ba0ac148010d751f2b7115f14bc5f.jpg
a6a2c4d914a75aaae37ef424fbf03505.jpg
5ea7ccfc3dbe84553634db8215e6940c.jpg
daa511a944f1a80da9bcd4474418e3fd.jpg

Pretty sure that is factory exhaust! He was making it bang! When they tune them the stock ecu is slow and they just gargle and bang full on. It goes away when they put a more modern ecu in but most have a map setting to retain the pops and bangs lol

Full dry sump race engine :worship:

f6
O i see.. that jaguar is very sexy with its pops and bangs ... the new jag?? :drool:

than here is the hello!!:eek1:

Last edited:
Also how about the other one if the small ones got over a week what about the big one???
Hey bud if the weather is going to turn to shit and you are worried about mould chop her(small one). Early bud is better than no bud! You could always do a split harvest!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back