Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man, 200kph 4 wheel drifting I swear she was asking me to push more!

Top speed about 280 maybe 290

They are worth so much now!

View attachment 944194

Funny, if you came down under for a beer this is the view you would get. No one gets to see this apart from AfN chums, and I'm pretty sure after vetting there would be no angle or risk to my grow!

AfN. Canna family!

:bighug:

f6
Ok, now, cars, that's my other deal...you know, because we ALL have deals!
here is my lady..Special Edition Mustang Saleen. 465 hp and loads of fun!

Sorry they didn't download straight.

IMG_0355.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG

Crap! That sucks. I will try again...

It keeps flipping all the photos of Sadie, the mustang :(

Oh well. I will take some new ones later.

Attachments

• IMG_0369.JPG
    IMG_0369.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 28
@Mossy this is my female pic for a cross with a black dragon.. She is a Chem city purp that mephesto worked with looking for a purple auto.. Few growers were gifted beans for Christmas holiday but most the seeds got crushed in the post.. i had 2 out of 6 seeds this is one... let see what kind of BD male I get... :pass:
img_20180822_101557-jpg.944221

Have you got permission to Play.....?.............:eyebrows:

If you have...it Should be a Good Match....:headbang:...go for the BD that has the most amount of leaf fingers...with that horse shoe indent in the middle of the leaf matching that girls leaf trait...

Love the gorilla!

Not ideal for the monkey!

f6

:coffee:..me too @fettled6

Yes! Very nice! Try And keep it on the wheels!

:crying:

f6
Just a cruiser dor the most part unless some dumbass bothers me with his Porsche or suped up Audi! Then she will open up a bit and go pretty damn quick. Due to:crying: the fact that I am running better gas here in Europe than it was spec'd for in the US, it actually has around 500hp, and it was tuned a touch up from there. 0 to 60 in around 4.2 or so.
Not bad for live rear axle!:yoinks::yoinks:

You have to Edit the original image @MedCzech ...then they post the right way up....:headbang:

As far as I know..tag @FullDuplex for the full pedigree....:headbang:

Yep, I did edit the original, but I think still came out upside down. Not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back