Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks, my friend! By now I'm hoping she tells me Friday that they are going to do the pacemaker.....as it is, I can't hardly exert myself in the slightest without getting short of breath......if it will help just enough so I can do the things I need to do on a daily basis, I will be happy!

Is the ALF#5 a reg auto still?

f6
She is for now. I’m working on making f5 as we speak the f4s are lush and I’ve spotted my male already I have a female in mind but she’s got to have 2 more things. F5-f6 will be fem and late fall releases.

She’s taken the stressers correctly and is hammering through them. She just needs to be colored. If she is. Full open pollination is due.

The 5 pots in the center are the f4 that I like so far
AD25C61E-7BC2-4D63-939F-6648BC5FE332.jpeg

The other 4 are clones for a project in progress. Ones a white widow for a bx to bobbys widow. Bobbys is ALF#4 x Auto White widow. Saw potential in the widow I had and wanted to keep Bobbys dragon around and all I had was a male from old seed stock. The result is below but wanna go back after more of the widow traits.

CFD0F5B0-9A05-4AA1-9B0E-3DC5C0F1D362.jpeg
56DC72B6-2A8B-44C2-BBAA-928C524C7652.jpeg
1867F115-B26A-4B83-A859-FADD36AD0B1B.jpeg

Thanks, my friend! By now I'm hoping she tells me Friday that they are going to do the pacemaker.....as it is, I can't hardly exert myself in the slightest without getting short of breath......if it will help just enough so I can do the things I need to do on a daily basis, I will be happy!
Yeah good luck bro, hope everything goes super smooth for you!:bighug::pass:

that's good advice.. none of my crosses are for sale.. are you ok with me choosing a nice black dragon male?? Mitch don't care that use this purp strain.. :pass:

Everyone has my permission to Play @The Elvis ....as long as I get a photo of the Grandchildren in return.....:dragon2:

Good Luck @hesgone13 sending up a karma cloud for you........:karmacloud:

I think i will bro....:pass:

I would @Vapo69 ...:bravo:..Well Done...

Ones a white widow for a bx to bobbys widow.

I Love Bobbys....:dragon7:.......

The result is below but wanna go back after more of the widow traits.

cfd0f5b0-9a05-4aa1-9b0e-3dc5c0f1d362-jpeg.944264

@FullDuplex ....it wouldn't be the Widow dense White trics that all the White crosses carry..to make her the Furby she deserve to be..........................huh.......................?...............:eyebrows:

She was me first Black & White cross....:footy:...so she was name after Bobby Robson...best manager we had in Newcastle...IMO....

and the team play in
JS88037046.jpg
black and white...

Funny that....huh.............?

:dragon2:

Perfection BTW....:bravo:..I could Eat her....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back