Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has my permission to Play @The Elvis ....as long as I get a photo of the Grandchildren in return.....:dragon2:

Good Luck @hesgone13 sending up a karma cloud for you........:karmacloud:

I would @Vapo69 ...:bravo:..Well Done...

I Love Bobbys....:dragon7:.......

@FullDuplex ....it wouldn't be the Widow dense White trics that all the White crosses carry..to make her the Furby she deserve to be..........................huh.......................?...............:eyebrows:

She was me first Black & White cross....:footy:...so she was name after Bobby Robson...best manager we had in Newcastle...IMO....

and the team play in
JS88037046.jpg
black and white...

Funny that....huh.............?

:dragon2:

Perfection BTW....:bravo:..I could Eat her....
will do Mossy..thanks:bighug::pass:

@FullDuplex ....it wouldn't be the Widow dense White trics that all the White crosses carry..to make her the Furby she deserve to be..........................huh.......................?...............:eyebrows:

She was me first Black & White cross....:footy:...so she was name after Bobby Robson...best manager we had in Newcastle...IMO....

and the team play in
JS88037046.jpg
black and white...

Now I know how she got the name. I knew it had something to do with the black and white but I wasn’t sure. She always stood out to me and she was a great pair here.

She’s brought in quite the unique leaf trait to the ww side and they are frostier than the Mom.

I am going after the denser trics trait just to see how white I can get them. You know after all I do have an old nickname because of finding them, but in recent it seems to have become over loaded with color.....

Had to get a white fix since Jem is so far along now.

Newcastle eh? Fav beer for me but hear it has quite a different taste in the eu market.

Thank you my friend as always your words are so kind and I appreciate it.

Well.......... I decided today was hash day so I gathered about a gram of kief from the bottom of my grinder. Then, I think, what to smoke it from? hmmm then I remembered some months ago I bought a real Sebsi, A Moroccan hash pipe! I've only used it once, and at that time I only had a little scissor hash. Well, I packed that little stone bowl! maybe a 1/4 gram, and we smoked it. Smooth smoking pipe!

DAMNNNnnnnnnnnnnn! Three hits, completlely toasted! WOOOOoooooooo!

Moroccan hash pipe pic1.jpg

Thanks, my friend! By now I'm hoping she tells me Friday that they are going to do the pacemaker.....as it is, I can't hardly exert myself in the slightest without getting short of breath......if it will help just enough so I can do the things I need to do on a daily basis, I will be happy!

Positive thoughts your way.

On a lighter note..

A man walks into a bar. He sees a woman he finds attractive and approaches her.

He asks her, "would you have sex with me for a million dollars?"

She says, "Sure. For a million dollars I will have sex with you."

He then asks, "would you have sex with me for ten dollars?"

She gets angry. "What, you think I'm some sort of prostitute?"

He says, "Of course. That's been well established. Now we're haggling."

Now I know how she got the name. I knew it had something to do with the black and white but I wasn’t sure. She always stood out to me and she was a great pair here.

:footy:

She’s brought in quite the unique leaf trait to the ww side and they are frostier than the Mom.

@FullDuplex ...The White in the White Russian gave me a different density to the pistils at [HASHTAG]#ALF[/HASHTAG] 3...adding the Deep Chunk in ALF#4 seemed...enhancing to the trait....:headbang: ..

Knocking it back into a White Widow Should magnify the effect...IMO...she is Certainly as Beautiful as I Imagined.....thank you or completing that Dream...:bravo:

I am going after the denser trics trait just to see how white I can get them.

@FullDuplex Yup..it is the the Contrast that satisfies the Greedy eye....:drool:..

You know the JEM is defined by chaotic trics...and glass trics...?

When I added the White Russian...the leaf trics on Russian dominants went Very Uniform...like ranks and ranks of well trained soldiers...so if you spot one of Black Dragon...with very uniform leaf trics...you have White Russian dominance in it..this gives you the denser coloured pistills and whiter white trics...

Leaf edge trics with leaf curl traits...you have Deep Chunk traits..

Chaotic or glass trics..JEM dominance...:headbang:...hope that helps in selection...

but in recent it seems to have become over loaded with color.....

Thats what made me howl...:coffee:..once you Get it...you have a hell of a job trying to shake it off....:biggrin:..remember your mammy saying..be careful what you Wish for.....:d5:

Newcastle eh? Fav beer for me but hear it has quite a different taste in the eu market.

Electric soup...?...Newcastle Brown Ale...

Newcastle_Brown_Ale_Bottle.jpg

She is for now. I’m working on making f5 as we speak the f4s are lush and I’ve spotted my male already I have a female in mind but she’s got to have 2 more things. F5-f6 will be fem and late fall releases.

She’s taken the stressers correctly and is hammering through them. She just needs to be colored. If she is. Full open pollination is due.

The 5 pots in the center are the f4 that I like so far
View attachment 944262

The other 4 are clones for a project in progress. Ones a white widow for a bx to bobbys widow. Bobbys is ALF#4 x Auto White widow. Saw potential in the widow I had and wanted to keep Bobbys dragon around and all I had was a male from old seed stock. The result is below but wanna go back after more of the widow traits.

View attachment 944264 View attachment 944265 View attachment 944266

Exciting stuff!

I have a SD male I'm playing with to make several crosses including Mohan Ram! Which is WW x Afghan!

Can't wait to get some of yours!

Love your work FD! :worship:

f6

Well.......... I decided today was hash day so I gathered about a gram of kief from the bottom of my grinder. Then, I think, what to smoke it from? hmmm then I remembered some months ago I bought a real Sebsi, A Moroccan hash pipe! I've only used it once, and at that time I only had a little scissor hash. Well, I packed that little stone bowl! maybe a 1/4 gram, and we smoked it. Smooth smoking pipe!

DAMNNNnnnnnnnnnnn! Three hits, completlely toasted! WOOOOoooooooo!

View attachment 944288

Just got done smoking some really nice "white sands" bubble hash myself. I love the stuff. I also smoke from a long stem, westernized version of the sebsi pipe. Pretty much the only way to smoke hash properly. Glass gets really hot, metal pipes are also hot, bongs lose flavor, joints waste product and lose flavor.
The long stem ceramic or stone pipe for hash is best!

Enjoy! I sure am...:pass::pass:

Everyone has my permission to Play @The Elvis ....as long as I get a photo of the Grandchildren in return.....:dragon2:

Good Luck @hesgone13 sending up a karma cloud for you........:karmacloud:

I would @Vapo69 ...:bravo:..Well Done...

and the team play in
JS88037046.jpg
black and white...

Thank you, Mossy!!

Positive thoughts your way.

On a lighter note..

A man walks into a bar. He sees a woman he finds attractive and approaches her.

He asks her, "would you have sex with me for a million dollars?"

She says, "Sure. For a million dollars I will have sex with you."

He then asks, "would you have sex with me for ten dollars?"

She gets angry. "What, you think I'm some sort of prostitute?"

He says, "Of course. That's been well established. Now we're haggling."

Thank you, Mike!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back