Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting such itchy feet now, she’s gone way past her dude date, and buds don’t seem to be getting any bigger and weathers getting shit, I’m in the uk :/ I read somewhere that sometimes the leaves don’t yellow as much as they should but I don’t know, I’ll buy a magnifying glass to check tichs today, would it hurt that much to harvest in a couple of days??View attachment 944199View attachment 944200

I love it, you can come visit anytime mate, we will try and make you feel at home by surrounding you in dope plants
emoji106.png
well thank you froggy thats very nice!! ill be going on tour next year!!!:headbang:

Getting such itchy feet now, she’s gone way past her dude date, and buds don’t seem to be getting any bigger and weathers getting shit, I’m in the uk :/ I read somewhere that sometimes the leaves don’t yellow as much as they should but I don’t know, I’ll buy a magnifying glass to check tichs today, would it hurt that much to harvest in a couple of days??View attachment 944199View attachment 944200

Attachments

• E9554697-3772-4E02-AAB8-83BB54AEC6DC.jpeg
    E9554697-3772-4E02-AAB8-83BB54AEC6DC.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 41
  • F3B72639-423E-4E2F-8755-0E6679E2D4BB.jpeg
    F3B72639-423E-4E2F-8755-0E6679E2D4BB.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 92B25BFA-66BB-480E-845F-7711C0233BEA.jpeg
    92B25BFA-66BB-480E-845F-7711C0233BEA.jpeg
    227.8 KB · Views: 46
I cant see her Bongo.. my question is are you happy with her? does she have good weight and her hair as gone colored?? if so then chop her down.. but need to see a picture, dont chop just yet.. O i can see her.. she looks killer!! are you happy with her??? chop her if you are.. :headbang:

I cant see her Bongo.. my question is are you happy with her? does she have good weight and her hair as gone colored?? if so then chop her down.. but need to see a picture, dont chop just yet.. O i can see her.. she looks killer!! are you happy with her??? chop her if you are.. :headbang:
It’s my first time so I’m really not sure, couple of peeps have said wait another week or so. The weather is my concern as the temperature will be dropping to between 14 and 16 the next few days and below 10 at night and the humidity is off the scale, I would cry if they got mould now. Plus I have another that’s quite a bit bigger but way behind

9B835A88-FC4D-4562-BFF5-64FBD656A2F7.jpeg
It’s my first time so I’m really not sure, couple of peeps have said wait another week or so. The weather is my concern as the temperature will be dropping to between 14 and 16 the next few days and below 10 at night and the humidity is off the scale, I would cry if they got mould now. Plus I have another that’s quite a bit bigger but way behind

Bongo its not about the plant its about your health.. Check her out with a mag glass and decide when she is ready for "you"..I understand she is you baby... but the time comes that you reap from your labor..

Stop sending me sexy youtube videos!!!:hump: wow that TVR sounds killer its got no mufflers just straight pipes.. i love it!!! :passit:
Pretty sure that is factory exhaust! He was making it bang! When they tune them the stock ecu is slow and they just gargle and bang full on. It goes away when they put a more modern ecu in but most have a map setting to retain the pops and bangs lol

Full dry sump race engine :worship:

f6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back