Status
Not open for further replies.
I resemble that friend (fiend)? :crying:
No my buddy is a girl... :kiss: you are not a girl!!! :vibe:
I'm sure me and you in New Orleans sheeet!!! :headbang: we can party with strippers! we can fish we can all kinds of cool stuff you like to shoot guns!!! :shooty:and race cars??
tenor.gif

Last edited:
No my buddy is a girl... :kiss: you are not a girl!!! :vibe:
I'm sure me and you in New Orleans sheeet!!! :headbang: we can party with girls we can fish we can all kinds of cool stuff you like to shoot guns!!! :shooty:and race cars??

They don't let me near pointy objects lol!

Father in law a mad gun guy, have gone to the range with him a few times. Awesome fun!

Had the race car and the bikes but got some trouble lol, and the bikes hurt an old boy like me so went for 4wd and Boat.

Do miss the fast stuff, want a bike again at least. Building out the 4wd to do Cape York, boat was sold but will get another and take it to the GBR for Black Marlin and then over to PNG for giant Black Bass. Might take a while but it's my personal Everest :thumbsup:

Then retire in WA on Ningaloo reef!

Probably doesn't mean much but if ever Google Australia, look those up!

Would love New Orleans but I've got history, your border people probably don't want me to visit lol

f6

Last edited:
They don't let me near pointy objects lol!

Father in law a mad gun guy, have gone to the range with him a few times. Awesome fun!

Had the race car and the bikes but got some trouble lol, and the bikes hurt an old boy like me so went for 4wd and Boat.

Do miss the fast stuff, want a bike again at least. Building out the 4wd to do Cape York, boat was sold but will get another and take it to the GBR for Black Marlin and then over to PNG for giant Black Bass. Might take a while but it's my personal Everest :thumbsup:

Then retire in WA on Ningaloo reef!

Probably doesn't mean much but if ever Google Australia, look those up!

Yea the goverment says i cant have a gun because I'm a convicted cannabis grower but who cares!!! In my region we shoot the guns from the race cars :headbang: Id love to visit the down under..

@fettled6 this is my work car . I drive her every day. It's a 90 Honda Civic sedan with a Honda Integra GSR B18c engine.My hood is tilted because my engine is taller then the fenders.
It's pretty fast .175 hp 2300lbs 8600 red line. I can't take it down there because it will get stolen.
received_845836992272848.jpeg

IMG_20180626_085447.jpg
IMG_20180217_174251.jpg
IMG_20180217_174117.jpg

Morning Stoners !!! :passit: I put in my job notice and Im off tomorrow and i go to my new job on Friday!!! I'm a car stereo installer now!!:frog:
:drunks:
HFjbCja.gif
This weekend Im going to PARTY!!! its been to long and my party buddy will be here Friday and Ill get a gallon of Crown whiskey:stir: and tomorrow Ill have the oz of green:meds:... Its time to go visit the Big easy @Duckster @tripaholic88 :drunks::drunks:

Now @Mossy If igo to jail.... please setup a fund raiser!! kidding.:biggrin:
elvis_mugshot.jpg

Good Luck with the new job @The Elvis ..:headbang:...

I'm teaching the [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] the dance moves now for the fund raiser..........:pass:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back