Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck with the new job @The Elvis ..:headbang:...
thanks aunty !!:bighug:

I'm teaching the [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] the dance moves now for the fund raiser..........:pass:

Yes!!! get them up and moving!!! :passit: more blood flowing...

tumblr_inline_mvejg4vc1t1qa0pas-which-of-these-movies-are-you-most-excited-to-see-in-2015.gif

Last edited:
No my buddy is a girl... :kiss: you are not a girl!!! :vibe:
I'm sure me and you in New Orleans sheeet!!! :headbang: we can party with strippers! we can fish we can all kinds of cool stuff you like to shoot guns!!! :shooty:and race cars??
tenor.gif

OMG, that’s the way to roll baby, uh-ha-ha (Elvis impersonation) sounds like a mans ultimate wet dream [emoji50]

Nuggets

we cant be friends because im jealous~!!!! :backside: bro the R32 is my wonder car!!! I need a R32 1990 GTR ill keep it all stock!! :hump: yall have the best cars!!!

Yeah man, 200kph 4 wheel drifting I swear she was asking me to push more!

Top speed about 280 maybe 290

They are worth so much now!

IMG_20180823_183808.jpg

Funny, if you came down under for a beer this is the view you would get. No one gets to see this apart from AfN chums, and I'm pretty sure after vetting there would be no angle or risk to my grow!

AfN. Canna family!

:bighug:

f6

Yeah man, 200kph 4 wheel drifting I swear she was asking me to push more!

Top speed about 280 maybe 290

They are worth so much now!

View attachment 944194

Funny, if you came down under for a beer this is the view you would get. No one gets to see this apart from AfN chums, and I'm pretty sure after vetting there would be no angle or risk to my grow!

AfN. Canna family!

:bighug:

f6

+1

Nuggets

eah man, 200kph 4 wheel drifting I swear she was asking me to push more!
yea the RB26DETT is just an amazing engine..

maybe next summer.. :pass:I have a friend who lives in my town he is also a member here. i see his grow from time to time plus he comes over see mine.. id never show anyone else.. i showed him how to grow.. he has been growing almost 2 years now.. very talented ..

yea the RB26DETT is just an amazing engine..

maybe next summer.. :pass:I have a friend who lives in my town he is also a member here. i see his grow from time to time plus he comes over see mine.. id never show anyone else.. i showed him how to grow.. he has been growing almost 2 years now..

I want a TVR T350 one day!

The Sagaris in this clip similar..

It's probably relitivly stock, they we're like that from the factory. I love a 6!

f6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back