Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt buy those for painting though...i bought some other stuff for painting on clearance, that will fetch a premium when painted really well. Some things were $1.50 for a rack of 10 guys. Painted well(really well) i can easily get $100-150 for a rack of 10 guys painted. Problem is finding the time to paint!!

spent $64us and should make around $250 when they are sold. If i paint a copy i could get $300 for one easily
That's not a bad profit! Unfortunately I am spending my allowance on more beans this month lol

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I didnt buy those for painting though...i bought some other stuff for painting on clearance, that will fetch a premium when painted really well. Some things were $1.50 for a rack of 10 guys. Painted well(really well) i can easily get $100-150 for a rack of 10 guys painted. Problem is finding the time to paint!!
Is this your winter hobby? Not a bad way to make a few bucks on the side!

Yeah i paint miniatures in the winter and sell some stuff for wargames. Pretty much my job in the winter
Sounds like a great way to spend the cold months. You must have great patients to paint them, I imagine it would be quite delicate work.

Not painted...straight up buy and sell new in the box. I couldnt afford them either but i bought enough to get free shipping(fortunately a few sales on ebay came through last week). I'll stick them in the closet and sell them in 6 months for $100 free shipping. Sometimes i just know when something will make money(even small amounts), and this is one of those times.
I haven't sold on ebay in years now. Last time I was selling archery equipment.

@the green bandit - my painting skills have increased immensely since i did all of these figures
IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back