Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow man that's awesome!! I don't have the patience to do fiddley things, plus the dexterity in my hands is not great after breaking my neck! I reload ammunition in bad weather here.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

reload ammo....hahahaha nice :D For several years after my injury i could barely paint...my hands trembled so bad it was brutal. But it was then when i really got into painting minis and making scenery, because i had so many hours to fill every day(total insomniac back then due to pain).

and man the stuff i am making these days is just insane....full huge ruined city....working flickering led lights, resin water ect....when i get bored of it, i will be able to piece it out for a couple of thousand bucks.

reload ammo....hahahaha nice :D For several years after my injury i could barely paint...my hands trembled so bad it was brutal. But it was then when i really got into painting minis and making scenery, because i had so many hours to fill every day(total insomniac back then due to pain).
I shake like a dag shiting razor blades since breaking my neck. I can relate to the insomnia also, although tincture has helped with that.

I shake like a dag shiting razor blades since breaking my neck. I can relate to the insomnia also, although tincture has helped with that.

Hey man tincture changed everything for me. After some longer term use, it has really opened everything up for me. Finally real sleep...we need to sleep to heal, especially in regards to hardcore injuries like spinal chord!! (especially upper spine like yours and mine, and bushmaster as well if i am recalling correctly)

Hey man tincture changed everything for me. After some longer term use, it has really opened everything up for me. Finally real sleep...we need to sleep to heal, especially in regards to hardcore injuries like spinal chord!! (especially upper spine like yours and mine, and bushmaster as well if i am recalling correctly)
Mines lower L1-S1 are all shot.

For sure man sleep is everything!! I had not had a full nights sleep in over 10 years until a few weeks ago! Tincture is amazing, I have to grow some high CBD strains this year to try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back