Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have 3 seeds that are fully up and the 4th has broke surface. So will call day 1 probably tomorrow. Just the Seed Stockers Northernlights I only have 1 cotyledon as the other fell off with the shell.

Gah, i hate it when that happens!

Have a great night bud, good talking to you man!

Bushey ck out the IG video I just posted wish I could here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk
Think if you open IG on computer you can post the link the same way as the YouTube videos and it will load on here.

Oh for some reason i thought you were leaving already....yep i am quite high right now! LOL
Not just yet, wish I could just blaze away to full stupidity but have to keep somewhat a focus.

For anyone wanting to join in an all open Grow Battle https://www.autoflower.org/threads/general-battle-test-team-applicants.66952/

Everyone growing an Auto Welcome.

Start date 1st September..finish date 8th December 2018.

Any vendor battles with less that 5 Competitors can post here.

Anyone wanting to get on the Level 1 Test Team for 2019 can try out here..

Rules of Engagement for Growbattles 2018 .

Growbattles will be Open to All Challengers.

Those would be cool but I couldn't paint them or even afford to get them right now.

Not painted...straight up buy and sell new in the box. I couldnt afford them either but i bought enough to get free shipping(fortunately a few sales on ebay came through last week). I'll stick them in the closet and sell them in 6 months for $100 free shipping. Sometimes i just know when something will make money(even small amounts), and this is one of those times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back