Status
Not open for further replies.
With the weather warming up and days getting longer i think it's nearly time to start germinating a couple of photos ready for summer!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Well i am feeling pretty good....got 6 of 8 cameras set up today....only 2 more to go tomorrow, and then setup the siren tower and i am going to feel pretty damned thief secure!!!
Awesome man that you've got almost all of your system up. Fully operational captain by tomorrow.

@bushmasterar15 - The speaker i was going to get...by the time i had the cash ready, the model i wanted was sold out....so i ended up buying a slightly larger speaker (8"X3"X3"). It doesnt have an internal SD card slot, but man, it does have a MUCH longer charge time running for 30 hours at 70% volume. And i have to say that the reviews on sound quality are well warranted. Sounds just fantastic even at max volume. I am impressed!! Thanks for the help on my decision man! I got the bluetooth running and its perfect wireless. Going to be partying with tunes this winter in the icehut!
Now you just need a couple rechargeable power banks but think I read you've got some.

Awesome man that you've got almost all of your system up. Fully operational captain by tomorrow.

Now you just need a couple rechargeable power banks but think I read you've got some.

Yes you did read correct! Got a couple on the way...cheap units(damn some are pricey!!) but ones with some of the best ratings available on amazon. Ravpower 16750mah and jackery thunder 10050mah. Jackery is quick charge capable both ways input and output. Hoping both are here by tomorrow or friday!(not in a rush for these anyways) Also got an adapter to run the power banks on my portable sonar and underwater camera.

Good night chaps off to bed I must get use to school hours my last daughter starts High School in about ten days. I have children from 14 to 30 oh yeah. And a four darling grandchildren.
Have a great night. Mine just went back to college and starts classes next week, my other kids have been doing home school online already for the past 2 weeks.

Its been a challenge up until now! And would be even more of a challenge with these new devices i am using (phone, speaker, underwater camera), so it feels good to know i am almost at a point where i can run all of this stuff and not need to charge anything for 7 days. Just need to buy 2 more Jackery thunders and i am there. At $20 cad each you cant go wrong!!

Yes you did read correct! Got a couple on the way...cheap units(damn some are pricey!!) but ones with some of the best ratings available on amazon. Ravpower 16750mah and jackery thunder 10050mah. Jackery is quick charge capable both ways input and output. Hoping both are here by tomorrow or friday!(not in a rush for these anyways) Also got an adapter to run the power banks on my portable sonar and underwater camera.
I'll check those out as we needed one when the wife travels with the kids. But there was another that my brother n law has that can charge phones, laptop and even jump start the car if needed was $50 but I can't remember the name of it.

Well I have 3 seeds that are fully up and the 4th has broke surface. So will call day 1 probably tomorrow. Just the Seed Stockers Northernlights I only have 1 cotyledon as the other fell off with the shell.

I'll check those out as we needed one when the wife travels with the kids. But there was another that my brother n law has that can charge phones, laptop and even jump start the car if needed was $50 but I can't remember the name of it.

I looked at soooooo many banks it wasnt even funny...i figured that smaller lighter units would fit the job perfect for me. Even at 10000mah i can charge the samsung galaxy S3 5 times. It was the step up cable that took them from good to great in my needs, as with that i can run them on all of my devices. I should get 2 full days on the underwater camera on a 10000mah pack. 3 days on the 16750. Sonar will take quite a bit less power than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back