Status
Not open for further replies.
What I meant to say was that I haven't NOT been growing since about this time last year. Never had a chance to actually shut the tent down.

I over-produced tincture some time ago, and i wasn't using it up fast enough. A few months ago I took a bunch of sugar leaf, put it in a Pyrex casserole, and poured tincture over it until the leaves couldn't absorb any more.

What I ended up with is dark green, smells great, hits smooth and is as easy as tobacco to roll. Gets me a s ripped as grade A bud-- not as tasty of course, but better than leaf and sort of hashy.

I will definitely do it again, but I'll give it some thought and do it with purpose next time.

I should add that it is to burn, rather than vape.

I over-produced tincture some time ago, and i wasn't using it up fast enough. A few months ago I took a bunch of sugar leaf, put it in a Pyrex casserole, and poured tincture over it until the leaves couldn't absorb any more.

What I ended up with is dark green, smells great, hits smooth and is as easy as tobacco to roll. Gets me a s ripped as grade A bud-- not as tasty of course, but better than leaf and sort of hashy.

I will definitely do it again, but I'll give it some thought and do it with purpose next time.
You are absolutely on to something....

If you've made the tincture with everclear, or some other very pure ethanol, you can boil it down to REALLY concentrate the goods. Soaking leaf in that and letting it dry will probably infuse it with some serious kick. Shouldn't impart any taste other than the heavier than usual goodies.

I should add that it is to burn, rather than vape.
In fact I imagine the expirement I am going to run this weekend will produce something very hashy in taste. that would be awesome.

Harvest Night!

snoopy_dance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back