Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally done trimming... Some interesting results..

The more I looked at it, the more I thought I *might* get a shade over 60 grams into jars when all was said and done.

I have a feeling I am going to be pleasantly surprised when this dries...

Raw weight (wet, untrimmed branches with large fans removed) was 440 grams.

I trimmed 59 grams which will be made into tincture this weekend.

The remaining 381 grams (assuming a 75% weight loss for the dry) should yield a hair over 95 grams!

View attachment 941453

View attachment 941454

View attachment 941455

View attachment 941456

View attachment 941457
Nice job buddy, I bet it feels good to have more full jars incoming!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Nice job buddy, I bet it feels good to have more full jars incoming!

Yes it does! Can't wait to try some of this.

Meanwhile, I'm hitting the remaining GG4 pretty hard tonight.

I think from now on I will grow two of the same strain at the same time. As much as I want to try new stuff, I also want to make sure I have some in a long-term cure of every strain I grow, if possible.

The GG4 actually has lasted long enough to really highlight the benefits of a long, slow humidity-controlled cure.

I gave your oven dry a go last night Mike, it worked a treat. It sure feels good to toke on my home grown meds

It's the same feeling when you eat fruits and vegetables you grow. Only you also get high.. :crying:

Finally done trimming... Some interesting results..

The more I looked at it, the more I thought I *might* get a shade over 60 grams into jars when all was said and done.

I have a feeling I am going to be pleasantly surprised when this dries...

Raw weight (wet, untrimmed branches with large fans removed) was 440 grams.

I trimmed 59 grams which will be made into tincture this weekend.

The remaining 381 grams (assuming a 75% weight loss for the dry) should yield a hair over 95 grams!

View attachment 941453

View attachment 941454

View attachment 941455

View attachment 941456

View attachment 941457

Hey if you hit the 95g target great job!! (great job anyways. looks like a great toke!)

Hey if you hit the 95g target great job!! (great job anyways. looks like a great toke!)
100 grams/grow is my target. 90 or better for me on my 4th grow would be really encouraging. Now to see what megacrop can bring to the equation. Have an infant Strawberry Nuggets currently nursing away on that stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back