Status
Not open for further replies.
Having grown in both, do you notice any difference in quality between indoor/outdoor grow apart from looks,do you think potency is affected outdoor.@MedCzech

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Having grown in both, do you notice any difference in quality between indoor/outdoor grow apart from looks,do you think potency is affected outdoor.@MedCzech

It's hard to be certain, but it seems like the most potent bud I have ever grown was indoor on hps light spectrum just last year. Two strains were Glueberry OG, and Berry White, both in the same year, with the same bulb and on consecutive grows. I just think I found a groove with my Autopots and the nutes, as well as I wa timing my grow with the moon cycles very diligently, and that always seems to help on yield and potency.

I like the taste of the indoor weed better, but the outdoor weed was less work with more worry. Now I don't mind doing the little work required to keep the garden going.

How about you? Any observations?

Good question @the green bandit and good info @MedCzech !

I havnt found much difference in potency or quality between different lights or the few outdoor soil grows I've done.

I try and aim for variety and unique smell and flavor, some of which I have been dissapointed with. The outdoor girls may have the edge for me on taste? That being said, my hydro is very clean tasting and often people say oh, this is outdoor because they are used to shitty bag weed cheese grater feel on the lungs!

f6

Also, just so everyone knows..

It's a pita having a male plant in the house.

Now, between maintenance and dicking around in the male grow area.. I probably need to start changing clothes and wetting shit down. Doing my head in and I will probably shit a chicken sideways if the girls I don't want pollenated get pollenated...

:face:

f6

Good question @the green bandit and good info @MedCzech !

I havnt found much difference in potency or quality between different lights or the few outdoor soil grows I've done.

I try and aim for variety and unique smell and flavor, some of which I have been dissapointed with. The outdoor girls may have the edge for me on taste? That being said, my hydro is very clean tasting and often people say oh, this is outdoor because they are used to shitty bag weed cheese grater feel on the lungs!

f6

f6 I would also say about the same. The differences aren't massive between the indoor and outdoor if grown well. I think that because I can control the environment better, and the terps for me are super important. I find the indoor better in that department.

As for a response to what you look for in a grow, I am pretty much the same. I am just looking to fill out my medicine cabinet with different flavor profiles and effects. Flavor is very important to me.

If you like flavor, Dutch Passion has a few great strains for flavor...Glueberry OG, Blueberry, Passion Fruit, & Orange Bud. Mostly grew my own stuff for twenty years with a few odd seeds here and there unti, a few years back and then started getting into the better genetics. DP is the best out there IMO, but there are many good
Companies I am planning to grow starting this fall with some flavorful ladies.
Green Crack, Fruit Punch, Massive Midget, and Girl Scout Cookies!

Also, just so everyone knows..

It's a pita having a male plant in the house.

Now, between maintenance and dicking around in the male grow area.. I probably need to start changing clothes and wetting shit down. Doing my head in and I will probably shit a chicken sideways if the girls I don't want pollenated get pollenated...

:face:

f6

Definitely a huge PITA!! Been there many many times. That's why I started buying from seed banks.

I prefer the flavor of good outdoor when I can get it. I can't say that I have really noticed any difference in potency. The bag appeal seems to be a bit better on indoor, but I find sometimes it seems to lack a little on the flavor side. I was curious to see others opinion on this as I only just begun the journey of growing my own and can only grow outdoor. Thanks for the input guys.@912GreenSkell what's your take on this, or any one else reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back